Ratings for Dr. Rachel Rees

I feel so lucky to have had Rachel and her team as my midwives. The care I received was personalized, caring and very professional. The care I received during the post partum period was excellent and they really helped me with my journey into motherhood. I would recommend Rachel and her team to anyone looking for amazing midwifery care.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

It is important to take comments on sites like this in stride, as many patients who have bad outcomes need someone to blame. I received excellent care from Rachel Rees, she attended my difficult home birth and was supportive, calm and professional.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012

I do not recommend Rachel Rees. She inaccurately reported preliminary prenatal results to me as “final”. It turned out that she made a mistake as my baby had a serious genetic defect that I did not find out about until later, and incidentally through a 3rd party...a genetic counselor that I had called because I just had a bad feeling, something didn't seem right. Together with the genetic counselor, we asked Rachel what happened, and she actually denied, lied and covered up, but her story didn't hold up. The whole experience was terribly traumatizing for me. I may still file a complaint with the College of Midwives. Just so you know, even if they were to find her "guilty" after conducting an investigation, the College doesn't actually tell you what the complaint was about, only that there are 'X' number of complaints of file about a particular midwife. Please take care when choosing your midwife, or better yet, go to a family doctor or ob-gyn.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2012