Ratings for Dr. Sarah Charlebois

Meilleur médecin de famille à vie. Prend le temps nécessaire avec chacun de ses patients et elle est très à l'écoute de tes problèmes ou besoin. Il est facile d'avoir un rendez-vous dans un court laps de temps et la secrétaire est super fine. Je suis très satisfaite de l'avoir comme médecin et je le recommande à tous le monde.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Best family doctor I've ever had! Great Listener and will work with you if you don't agree with her opinion, if she doesn't have knowledge she will do her research or refer you to someone who knows more. Usually get you in quickly for a appointment if needed. Wonderful friendly secretary (Amanda I give her a 5 also). Overall I am more then satisfied with Dr Sarah charlesbois and Amanda!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Pleasant, knowledgeable, and willing to answer questions.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2015

One of the best dr I have ever been to!! She knows her stuff, is a great listener, great bedside manner and very easy to get along with!!!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Charlebois is the best doctor I've ever had !

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about her. I have a young child with some rare conditions that she never had a patient like him but you would never know. She did all her research, she talked to the doctors at the iwk and his pediatrician. She always went the extra mile for us. The hardest part about moving away was leaving her!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

We are thrilled and feel so blessed to have Dr. Sarah Charlebois as our physician. When my husband was admitted to hospital in June of 2014 in a very serious condition, she took on his case as well as myself. We have nothing but the best to say with regards to her care, concern, compassion and professionalism. In our books she ranks as one of the "BEST". We love and appreciate you Dr. Charlebois! Thank you for everything!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Charlebois and feel very blessed to be under her care. she is very knowledgeable and thorough. She has made a great first impression on me!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

i woke this morning with no hiccups ,,thankyou, thankyou , thankyou ...Dr. Charlebois ...listened to me , was easy to talk to , quick to get things done ....a very pleasant experience ....just wanted to stop by and say thankyou ...

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I find Dr. Charlebois friendly, extremely easy to talk to and like that she listens to what I am saying. She is quick to arrange appointments with specialists if needed and has never treated me as just a number that must be processed through quickly. She and her staff treat me with respect and I, in turn, respect her and her staff for that.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014