You may also like

Rate Dr. Sarah Charlebois

Dr. Sarah Charlebois's Ratings

One of the best dr I have ever been to!! She knows her stuff, is a great listener, great bedside manner and very easy to get along with!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855565].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Charlebois is the best doctor I've ever had !

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

I have nothing bad to say about her. I have a young child with some rare conditions that she never had a patient like him but you would never know. She did all her research, she talked to the doctors at the iwk and his pediatrician. She always went the extra mile for us. The hardest part about moving away was leaving her!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2727928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

We are thrilled and feel so blessed to have Dr. Sarah Charlebois as our physician. When my husband was admitted to hospital in June of 2014 in a very serious condition, she took on his case as well as myself. We have nothing but the best to say with regards to her care, concern, compassion and professionalism. In our books she ranks as one of the "BEST". We love and appreciate you Dr. Charlebois! Thank you for everything!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

I am a new patient of Dr. Charlebois and feel very blessed to be under her care. she is very knowledgeable and thorough. She has made a great first impression on me!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

i woke this morning with no hiccups ,,thankyou, thankyou , thankyou ...Dr. Charlebois ...listened to me , was easy to talk to , quick to get things done ....a very pleasant experience ....just wanted to stop by and say thankyou ...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I find Dr. Charlebois friendly, extremely easy to talk to and like that she listens to what I am saying. She is quick to arrange appointments with specialists if needed and has never treated me as just a number that must be processed through quickly. She and her staff treat me with respect and I, in turn, respect her and her staff for that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50790].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Charlebois is by far the best doctor I've ever had! :) she's very nice and easy to talk to!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50799].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

She does take time to listen, which I do appreciate. But not all symptoms you mention are regarded. Staff are polite, but don't seem to take phone calls too seriously either. No follow up after tests. When a patient is in chronic pain, they want to find out why they have the pain yes, but they want to alleviate pain while waiting and finding solutions to what it is really causing pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][50798].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Charlebois. She diagnosed what I thought was going to take a multitude of tests do to the very strange and different symptoms I had. She was also very prompt in following up with me to arrange an appointment with a specialist.I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][50797].votes_count ]]