Ratings for Dr. Derek Ford

Dr. Ford helped me feel better about myself after Breast Cancer. He let me take as much time as I needed in his office to ask questions about my reconstruction options. After meeting Dr. Ford after meeting two other surgeons I knew that we would work well together and with his help came up with a procedure that was right for me.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Had breast reduction, very professional and minimal pain. Dr Ford was very personable and informative of the procedure and his staff organized home care and follow up. Thank you all for making me feel comfortable . Patient (S ) . My operation was May 2016 my shoulders and back are breathing a sigh of relief and no mor sweat burns under my breast, once again thank you Dr Ford and staff.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

I had my first visit with Dr.Ford back in November of 2015 for him to do a breast reduction on me. After years of researching around I came across Dr.Ford after multiple people I worked with praised his work. Not only was he very knowledgable, and answered every single one of my pesky questions, but he was also very professional. As a shy 23 year old taking off your bra for a stranger you just met to look at your breasts, it wasn't awkward or embarrassing, he makes you comfortable. I was told it would be 6-12 months before I got an actual surgery date. I got a call in May 2016 to see if I could come for a cancellation apt June 7 2016. I accepted it, and it is one of the best decisions I have ever made! He did fantastic work! And I honestly don't think he knows how much he has changed my life for the better! I would recommend him to anyone who asked, I couldn't imagine a better doctor to have. Just amazing!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I had my first consultation the beginning of June for a breast lift with implants (mastopexy and augmentation) with Dr. Ford and recently had my surgery earlier this month. From the very first visit Dr. Ford made my experience amazing and helped me make a professional decision for what's best for me. Upon the day of my surgery I was welcomed by the nurses and Dr. Ford to go over all details. I must admit I was very anxious especially as soon as I got into the operating room. However, all the staff members were very friendly and reassuring from the moment I stepped in, to the recovery room, and until I was able to go home. I had a great experience and was very lucky to have found Dr. Ford. As I am recovering still any questions I have Dr. Ford answers very quickly and reassuringly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ford and his staff for anyone planning to undergo plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Provides honest advice on what works and what does not work. I am glad that Dr Ford was able to help me navigate through the sea of information in choosing a procedure that was safe and reliable. I would recommend Dr Ford and his staff to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Doctor , gives good advise ,not rushed ,very friendly . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I had a face and neck lift with upper and lower blepharoplasty by Dr Ford approximately 5 years ago. After looking at photographs of myself from 10 years ago, I can appreciate how good the results are. I look younger than I did 10 years ago in this photos. Thank you Dr Ford!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Ford is a wonderful Doctor. I had reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, and both he and his staff were excellent. They explained every step of the process in full detail, answered every question I had, and returned phone calls promptly. He runs late on appointments pretty often, but you are warned of this upfront and are advised to bring a good book. I would definitely see him again if I were going to have something else done.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I had a face lift . My one side is so different from the other I'm so depressed . My face has dropped and is almost back to where it was before I spent a fortune . I really think he is a nice man , but has little experience when it comes to facial plastic surgeon

Submitted June 12, 2016

I had a breast reduction 6 months ago. It was truly a fantastic experience I wish I had it done years ago but did not realise my surgery was covered by OHIP. I went to Dr Ford as I was tired of the shoulder pain from heavy breasts, rashes under my breasts when the weather was hot. I could not wait to get my bra off before my reduction. I now have amazing breasts No more shoulder pain and I am looking forward to the hot weather. I can go bra-less and I am 50+. Shopping for clothes is no longer depressing. My breasts were large in proportion to my waist so every top was too big for my waist to accommodate my breasts. I was in no pain when I returned home the evening after my surgery and did not need to use my prescription for pain medication, and I am a baby. Catherine his secretary was fantastic I called post op with a concern and felt so supported the issue turned out to be nothing. I am so thankful to Dr Ford and my friend who suggested him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Derek Ford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Ford Plastic Surgery, conveniently located in Toronto and Oshawa, Ontario, Dr. Derek Ford, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, offers patients procedures for the breast, face, body, and skin. Dr. Ford and his staff help patients feel comfortable through their entire experience. To learn more about Dr. Ford and his staff book a consultation today or visit them online for more information.

• Polish
  • English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1998)