Ratings for Dr. Derek Ford

I had my first consultation the beginning of June for a breast lift with implants (mastopexy and augmentation) with Dr. Ford and recently had my surgery earlier this month. From the very first visit Dr. Ford made my experience amazing and helped me make a professional decision for what's best for me. Upon the day of my surgery I was welcomed by the nurses and Dr. Ford to go over all details. I must admit I was very anxious especially as soon as I got into the operating room. However, all the staff members were very friendly and reassuring from the moment I stepped in, to the recovery room, and until I was able to go home. I had a great experience and was very lucky to have found Dr. Ford. As I am recovering still any questions I have Dr. Ford answers very quickly and reassuringly. I would highly recommend Dr. Ford and his staff for anyone planning to undergo plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

Provides honest advice on what works and what does not work. I am glad that Dr Ford was able to help me navigate through the sea of information in choosing a procedure that was safe and reliable. I would recommend Dr Ford and his staff to anyone considering cosmetic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Doctor , gives good advise ,not rushed ,very friendly . Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I had a face and neck lift with upper and lower blepharoplasty by Dr Ford approximately 5 years ago. After looking at photographs of myself from 10 years ago, I can appreciate how good the results are. I look younger than I did 10 years ago in this photos. Thank you Dr Ford!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Dr. Ford is a wonderful Doctor. I had reconstructive surgery after breast cancer, and both he and his staff were excellent. They explained every step of the process in full detail, answered every question I had, and returned phone calls promptly. He runs late on appointments pretty often, but you are warned of this upfront and are advised to bring a good book. I would definitely see him again if I were going to have something else done.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

I had a face lift . My one side is so different from the other I'm so depressed . My face has dropped and is almost back to where it was before I spent a fortune . I really think he is a nice man , but has little experience when it comes to facial plastic surgeon

Submitted June 12, 2016

I had a breast reduction 6 months ago. It was truly a fantastic experience I wish I had it done years ago but did not realise my surgery was covered by OHIP. I went to Dr Ford as I was tired of the shoulder pain from heavy breasts, rashes under my breasts when the weather was hot. I could not wait to get my bra off before my reduction. I now have amazing breasts No more shoulder pain and I am looking forward to the hot weather. I can go bra-less and I am 50+. Shopping for clothes is no longer depressing. My breasts were large in proportion to my waist so every top was too big for my waist to accommodate my breasts. I was in no pain when I returned home the evening after my surgery and did not need to use my prescription for pain medication, and I am a baby. Catherine his secretary was fantastic I called post op with a concern and felt so supported the issue turned out to be nothing. I am so thankful to Dr Ford and my friend who suggested him.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I can not believe some of these malicious comments- especially the ones where they can not give an example of their complaints. If a patient legit had a bad experience, fine...but generalized insults just make some of these posters look totally unstable. Dr. Ford recently performed a rhinoplasty for me. He seems like a nice person who goes above and beyond to assure his patients. More importantly, the man strikes me as extremely competent and careful. I am thrilled with the results, particularly my ease of breathing. I would recommend him to others for this procedure and think the blanket black and white statements written by some of the posters on here reflect their very poor judgment. I also want to thank Dr. Ford's surgical nurses and his nurse Stephanie. She is awesome.

Submitted May 16, 2016

Experienced rhinoplasty surgeon. I am fortunate to have met Dr Ford. My nose now compliments my face. Excellent care from his surgical and office staff.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

I recently had breast augmentation surgery by Dr Ford. From the initial consultation to the post surgery follow up appointments, I felt confident about my decision, and comfortable in trusting Dr Ford and his team in the care they provided. My result is natural and outstanding. I owe this to Dr Ford's guidance and sincere care. A truly gifted surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr. Derek Ford's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

At Ford Plastic Surgery, conveniently located in Toronto and Oshawa, Ontario, Dr. Derek Ford, certified by the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, offers patients procedures for the breast, face, body, and skin. Dr. Ford and his staff help patients feel comfortable through their entire experience. To learn more about Dr. Ford and his staff book a consultation today or visit them online for more information.

• Polish
  • English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1998)