Ratings for Dr. Raphael Magana

Doesn't care about your time and always expects you to wait for him. He is so rude to his staff. I can't believe he is capable of keeping any...

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Beyond excellent. The whole experience was amazingly flawless. My mother had broken a tooth almost at the gum line. I had the opportunity to watch his delicate deliberate flowing movements reconstructing fitting and attaching a new tooth while matched the others. It was like watching Michael Angelo. As a photographer with many many years of retouching and photoshop experience. Watching his expert work left me in awe. He just couldn't stop until it matched the other teeth. His staff were wonderful and he treated them like he enjoyed their company.. The five stars totally deserved. Even the decor was comforting.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

I have had excellent experience with Raphael for many years. I like the fact that he gives all the options available before he proceeds. I used to have a dental plan, but now must pay for everything and he is always cognicent of this fact.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Magana for almost 10 years. I always tell my family and friends as well. He is a great dentist. The staff are all so happy and nice.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

One of the best! He is kind and personable and very honest. He always chooses economical solutions over expensive fixes. Sure, he is sometimes behind in time, but who is perfect? Quality dentistry takes time and he is well worth it. Highly recommended by my whole family.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

This dentist needs to learn time management. I waited over an hour to have him finally do my exam.. I will not be returning..

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Old teeth still choppin..Dr Magana in all my years the best. Thank-you good man

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Best dentist! I drive from south Nanaimo and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

He is an awesome dentist, I have been going to see him since 2008 and it has always been pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He's a very nice guy. Personable, but is always running late. After 6 years of going to him, I would give in a 5 out of 10 for his work. Needed space for my retainer but instead of sanding down a little space he got the drill disk sander and made a big gap and told me he could bond it later. After that i decided to get a new dentist; instead of being on time he rushed my dental work and left me with a noticeable gap. Like I said, nice guy, but you can find a better dentist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015