You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Raphael Magana

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Old teeth still choppin..Dr Magana in all my years the best. Thank-you good man

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

He's a very nice guy. Personable, but is always running late. After 6 years of going to him, I would give in a 5 out of 10 for his work. Needed space for my retainer but instead of sanding down a little space he got the drill disk sander and made a big gap and told me he could bond it later. After that i decided to get a new dentist; instead of being on time he rushed my dental work and left me with a noticeable gap. Like I said, nice guy, but you can find a better dentist.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2015

This dentist is excellent, he is very courteous and pleasant and kind. He has helped me overcome my phobia of dentists. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

I visited Dr. Magana out of urgency. I found him to be extremely personable, courteous and very good as a dentist. He took care of a major problem without trauma in any way to me! I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2014

Great dentist, painless freezing and he is very personable. Both my wife and myself maintain regular care with him and his staff. This dentist will answer all questions and concerns frankly and in a friendly manner and is to be trusted completely. He will not suggest a procedure that is not needed. His staff will get you in quickly if an emergency arises. I've seen many dentists over the years and this one is the best by far.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2013

This dentistis rude and talks down to his staff and patients do not see him or any one in this office.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

Dr. Magana takes his time to explain any concerns. I feel he is not out to take advantage by recommending expensive alternatives, i.e. root canals or crowns, unless necessary. I would recommend him highly. The office staff is also friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2012

Dr. Raphael Magana's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This dentist needs to learn time management. I waited over an hour to have him finally do my exam.. I will not be returning.."

October 11, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.qualicumdental.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "V9K0" to "V9K 1S4". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 167 Fern Rd W". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12507529122".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Old teeth still choppin..Dr Magana in all my years the best. Thank-you good man"

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist! I drive from south Nanaimo and wouldn't consider seeing anyone else!"

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is an awesome dentist, I have been going to see him since 2008 and it has always been pleasant. "

March 26, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "He's a very nice guy. Personable, but is always running late. After 6 years of going to him, I would give in a 5 out of 10 for his work. Needed space for my ret..."

January 29, 2015