Ratings for Dr. Donald L. Levin

I have found Dr. Leven to be business like and professional. The office is not appealing, and could use updating. I have always been treated with respect and friendliness there.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

WOW - Dr bashing at it's best. Dr Levin has always been kind, courteous, and has helped me out with some serious skin problems. Right - he is not warm and fuzzy, but by no means rude. He is direct and to the point - or I wouldn't have stayed. As far as the staff, they also have been great - maybe it's because I've been going to him for 10 years. Wouldn't trade him --

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Very small, old office - yes. The staff have been nice to me, no complaint there. They have warmed up a bit over the years though, I would say. The wait is longer than the exam. Dr. Levin isn't warm and fuzzy, but that's ok for me. I have not experienced any rudeness in the few years I've been going. I would say something to them if I did. I don't get a 'rude' vibe from him, just not warm and fuzzy, like I said. He's like Sheldon, really. Very precise and to the point, but no eye contact. I'm sure that can come across as rude. If he made me or my child unhappy or uncomfortable, I would change practices. But for now, I like being able to get in, get out, and still have time to eat during my lunch hour. He doesn't have to hug me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Great Doctor ! Went To Our Areas Best Doctors Not Good . This Guy Fixed What Others Could Not Would Not Use Anybody Else But Him !

flag | Submitted July 25, 2012

As a long-term patient/customer of Dr. Levin I find the other negative ratings on this site totally invalid. Dr. Levin's staff has always been courteous, friendly and flexible to my needs. Dr. Levin himself has always been friendly, professional and gone out of his way to personally accommodate my needs as a patient. Don't get efficiency mixed up with arrogance.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

It’s difficult to understand the source of this man’s arrogance. Smallest office of any dermatologist in Syracuse. Threadbare carpets throughout and worn waiting room furniture at least 20 years old. Exam tables eaten away with rust. Walls scratched and dirty. No computerization of any kind. Receptionist doesn’t even say “hello” when you come in. Multiple appointments with this man proved to me he doesn’t give a darn about his patients. Based on how he presents himself to the public, I don’t think he gives a darn about himself either.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2009

inappropriately, unbelievably rude. i never had this happen before, and i wanted to walk out. he did later apologize, but half-heartedly. i didn't reschedule.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Took my two young kids to address wart issues several years ago. Dr. Levin was very strange, very abrupt, very rough with my kids. His nurse was mean - no empathy to two little kids having a procedure that was at times painful. I spoke to them at the time, and they basically shut me down. I took my kids and left the office halfway into the wart removal procedure because of the terrible, disrespectful, irreverent way they were being treated. Would NEVER use Dr. Levin ever again. It was a terrible experience.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

Weird weird WEIRD Dr. Went to get a mole removed and he asked ME if I needed anything else. Isn't the Dr. supposed to check you over and be the one to tell me if he suspects anything? My scar is HORRIBLE. He did a real **** job. The staff is OK - kind of unprofessional, but they were prompt. I didn't wait very long. He just had a very arrogant "I did the best job in the world" attitude. I would never go back.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2008

Arrogant.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2006

Dr. Donald L. Levin's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1976)