Ratings for Dr. Jocelyne Nassr

This dentist is very rough. She whips your head around and pinches your inside cheaks with her tools. I wouldn't recommend her to someone who is sensitive to dentists. It's hard enough to go to a dentist to start with, but it's even harder when she's just plain rough on you.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Dr. Nassr has been my dentist for 15 years and at all times I have been very, very pleased with all aspects of the dental work that was required. Dr. Nassr is by far the best dentist that I have ever been to and Dr. Nassr will continue to be my dentist in the future.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

Dr. Nassr I would rate to be one of the best Dentist's in Williams Lake. She is very good at what she does. She is very knowledgeable and up to date on dentistry. Her office is very clean and nice. She only works a few days a week, so sometimes the wait is long to see her. I would recommend her for sure!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Incredible dentist. SOmetimes there's a wait for an appontment but these days, which dr don't we wait for? Staff is all friendly and office is clean.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012