Ratings for Dr. Ingrid Chung

I would have to say this man who has left 4 reviews since 2015 obviously has mental issues himself! He appears to be a review stalker - he can't be taken seriously! Ingrid is a person and Doctor of high integrity and has a heart of gold. She is very professional and caring and would always have the patient's best interests at heart!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

The guy who ranted has a massive chip on his shoulder (plus he cannot spell and his grammar is appalling). I have found Dr Chung to be very caring and empathic and she is a credit to the profession.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

The comments below are unfair and unjust. I have worked with Dr Ingrid Chung and she is nothing but caring and very knowledgable. I know that she had a disgruntled family whilst working at an aged care facility which can be very difficult and it seems as though the have lashed out. If you need a good GP you'd be lucky you see Dr Ingrid Chung. I have nothing but good things to say, she gives you the advice and let's you decide on the course of action. The best doctor I know hands down.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I love Ingrid. I miss her advise and her ness. I wish I could see her since I have moved to SA . It is a pitty you can't take your doctor with you when you move.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016