Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Sabol

I love Dr. Sabol. She is a wonderful doctor. She has operated on me (endometriosis) and delivered one of my children. She is super friendly and helpful. Every experience with her, has been awesome!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I love Dr. Sabol! She is very knowledgeable and very friendly. I just had an ovarian cyst removed and was very nervous about the operation. She was very kind and patient with me and did everything she could to make me feel comfortable. She is a wonderful Dr.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

I have been with Dr. Sabol for a few years now and I felt the staff when you first entered was very rude and acted like we took up their time. Every appointment I have had I had to wait at least an hour or so to even see the Dr. She did not exlpain my diagnoses correctly and my family and I were miss informed therefore switched to another dr. I felt my appointments were very brief and she did the min. of what needed to be done

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I went to Dr. Sabol while in search of a diagosis to a very painful disease. She was not helpful during this very stressful time.In fact my experience with her left me in tears and running to a new doctor. She was only willing to help me if I was willing to have a hysterectomy(in which I did not need). When I told her that I would not have one she was not willing to help me find out what was wrong with me. She gave me a prescription for a device that can only be ordered by doctors from the manufacturer!The new doctor that I went to was dumbfounded at her giving me this script and telling me to find it on my own! I will never forget how badly she treated me in such a desperate troublesome time in my life! Today I am grateful that I did not have the surgery just to please her because my condition had nothing to do with any of my female organs. Had I had the surgery I would be worse off than when I began!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2009

I did not enjoy my experience with Dr. Sabol at all. I normally see another doctor in the practice (whom I like very much), but he was out of town when I went into labor. Dr. Sabol was the doctor on call, so I left a message for her to call me because I was in labor. She called back within 3 or 4 minutes and I explained that I was having contractions but was not able to time them yet. I asked which hospital she wanted me to deliver at (there were 2 close to me) and she was very harsh and rude in her response. I felt like I had just woken her up. I even apologized for waking her and explained that I had a 1 yr old that I had to get situated before leaving. Not only was she mean in how she talked to me...she didn't even make it on time to deliver my baby. Very bad experience with her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2009

She basically gave me a diagnosis from her medical book (endometriosis). After receiving 2 other gyne doctors opinions, turns out Dr. Sabol was wrong. I also felt rushed during my visit. Not a very good doctor at all !!!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2008

I love Dr. Sabol. She is very friendly, and is a great Dr. I would recommend her to all of my friends.I think she is awesome!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2008

I was very disappointed with her. The wait was long, the visits were short. All of my questions were answered in a quick condascending mannor. I am a very natural person, and wanted to have my baby naturally, but I quickly found out during the first visit to her, her motto was, "I am going to help you have a baby as pain free as possible." I found the overly calm, cheery tone in her voice to be annoying while I had a pregnancy scare. During my 34th and 35th week check-ups it hurt very badly while she checked my cervix and I bled for the entire day afterwards. When I asked what she was doing that made it hurt so much, she replied with an unsettling, "Heh, well this certainly isn't comfortable." I find out she was actually stretching my cervix without my permission!! She didn't even tell me what she was doing when I asked! Because of this stretching I had my baby when I was 36 1/2 weeks and the baby was a little underweight.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr Sabol from the start showed a caring side, always taking the time to talk to a nerves pregnant mom. With my second child Dr Sabol was supportive of me and my husband, and helped us include our first child in the pregnancy. She delivered my second child with no complication though I was at high risk for post-hemorrhaging. When I got pregnant again about a year later she was an easy choice. I had a miscarriage in my 12th week. Dr Sabol and her staff where caring and companionate, she took the time to talk to me and answer mine and my husbands questions. This helped with mine and my families healing. I would recommend Dr Sabol to any woman.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2008