Ratings for Dr. Kirk Roth

Couldn't ask for a better doctor he takes his time and explains everything and his staff is amazing very helpful

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Staff unprofessional and Roth didn't seem to care about my issue, would rather I go back to the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Had the turp operation, excellent recovery with virtually no pain. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This Doctor is not a real professional. Serious terminal prostate cancer patients get appointments two months down the road when cancer initially discovered. One has to call his office repeatedly and beg his staff lady to shift the appointment to an earlier date. The lady has a bad attitude. This doctor is not good for diagnosing your issues. He doesn't take your illness seriously and will tell you everything is fine until your illness becomes a terminal cancer. He is great and quick to react to it when it is diagnosed as terminal cancer in the hospital but it is too late by then and death is certain in few months. Stay away from this doctor unless you want to die early.

Submitted January 21, 2016

Such a wonderful Dr. Very lucky to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very pleasant and always approachable. Two bouts of bladder cancer and followup treatments.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I went to emergency at the Cambridge Memorial with what I thought it was a "boil" Dr. Roth operated inmediately because it was a deadly bacterial infection. He saved my life. I am still recovering and going to see him for follow up. Thank you Dr. Roth, great job. You are the best.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I've been waiting for an appointment since the end of December. I was rushed to emerge because my 6 mm stone shifted and I was peeing red. I'm still waiting for an appointment. Every time I call his office I get the same story, "We'll get back to you in a week or so". Not impressed.

Submitted February 19, 2015

His office number is 5192774515 he just got his own phone line **************************************

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

Does anyone have the phone number for his office? CMH was suppose to send a referral weeks ago and I havent heard so I just want to follow up. Thanks!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015