Ratings for Dr. Kirk Roth

Dr. Roth performed my vasectomy and was very good. He walked me through the procedure and performed it well and quickly. Excellent bedside manner.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I can't speak for his knowledge because I've only had one appointment with him. He said I was fine and that lots of people have overactive bladders. He said I could take medication if I chose that route, but he didn't push it on me. I'm going to take his word for it since the tests are unbearable. He is laid back, down to earth and personable. I felt comfortable having a conversation with him. Beware: parking at the rear of his office is extremely limited.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Have had the need for his expertise, several times. He is very professional, courteous and VERY empathetic. He digs to the root of problems, exploring all possibilities. I am grateful to be under his care.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Great Doctor but he needs a new receptionist. She never answers the phone and voicemail says returning NOV 28th it is now DEC 13th. Doctor told me to come and see him again when I am experiencing pain, but she will not pick up or return my calls.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Couldn't ask for a better doctor he takes his time and explains everything and his staff is amazing very helpful

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Staff unprofessional and Roth didn't seem to care about my issue, would rather I go back to the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Had the turp operation, excellent recovery with virtually no pain. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

This Doctor is not a real professional. Serious terminal prostate cancer patients get appointments two months down the road when cancer initially discovered. One has to call his office repeatedly and beg his staff lady to shift the appointment to an earlier date. The lady has a bad attitude. This doctor is not good for diagnosing your issues. He doesn't take your illness seriously and will tell you everything is fine until your illness becomes a terminal cancer. He is great and quick to react to it when it is diagnosed as terminal cancer in the hospital but it is too late by then and death is certain in few months. Stay away from this doctor unless you want to die early.

Submitted January 21, 2016

Such a wonderful Dr. Very lucky to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

Very pleasant and always approachable. Two bouts of bladder cancer and followup treatments.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015