Dr. Kirk Roth

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kirk Roth

This Doctor is not a real professional. Serious terminal prostate cancer patients get appointments two months down the road when cancer initially discovered. One has to call his office repeatedly and beg his staff lady to shift the appointment to an earlier date. The lady has a bad attitude. This doctor is not good for diagnosing your issues. He doesn't take your illness seriously and will tell you everything is fine until your illness becomes a terminal cancer. He is great and quick to react to it when it is diagnosed as terminal cancer in the hospital but it is too late by then and death is certain in few months. Stay away from this doctor unless you want to die early.

Submitted January 21, 2016

Such a wonderful Dr. Very lucky to have him as my Dr.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I went to emergency at the Cambridge Memorial with what I thought it was a "boil" Dr. Roth operated inmediately because it was a deadly bacterial infection. He saved my life. I am still recovering and going to see him for follow up. Thank you Dr. Roth, great job. You are the best.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

I've been waiting for an appointment since the end of December. I was rushed to emerge because my 6 mm stone shifted and I was peeing red. I'm still waiting for an appointment. Every time I call his office I get the same story, "We'll get back to you in a week or so". Not impressed.

Submitted February 19, 2015

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr Roth took care of my kidney stone while I was pregnant. He understood the pain I was in and my need to get better plus protect my baby. He had to perform surgery on the stones and made sure my baby was safe the whole time. My baby is healthy and my stones gone. An amazing doctor. Hope I don't have kidney stones again but if I do I hope he's the doctor I see.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Don't let his youthful appearance concern you. Dr. Roth is excellent in every way. He listens, discusses patient's choices for treatment, books surgery very quiclkly and talks to family member immediately after surgery. We are fortunate to have him in Cambridge as a pertner with Dr. Kim, who is excellent as well.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013

Dr. Kirk Roth's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "This Doctor is not a real professional. Serious terminal prostate cancer patients get appointments two months down the road when cancer initially discovered. On..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Such a wonderful Dr. Very lucky to have him as my Dr."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very pleasant and always approachable. Two bouts of bladder cancer and followup treatments."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I went to emergency at the Cambridge Memorial with what I thought it was a "boil" Dr. Roth operated inmediately because it was a deadly bacterial infection. He ..."

April 4, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I've been waiting for an appointment since the end of December. I was rushed to emerge because my 6 mm stone shifted and I was peeing red. I'm still waiting for..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "His office number is 5192774515 he just got his own phone line **************************************"

January 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Does anyone have the phone number for his office? CMH was suppose to send a referral weeks ago and I havent heard so I just want to follow up. Thanks!"

January 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Almost hate to recommend him in case I need him again. Great Dr. Very lucky to have found him. Hope he stays in Cambridge. Thanks to CMH too."

November 10, 2014