Ratings for Dr. Anil P. Saini

he has been rude and disinterested in personal issues. His staff is nice, but I had an odd feeling about him since we first met. If you do choose to work with him arrive at the exact time of your appointment and make sure you have cleared several hours from your schedule and enjoy your long wait and short time actually speaking with him.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

Dr. Saini is great. Although, if you have a 12 o'clock appointment, you should be prepared to be seen at around 2:30. That is pitiful. I had to miss extra work; I had to leave many, many times. It was definitely an upgrade from the last place I was at therapy wise, but what I can say about the last place I was visiting was that they actually answered their phones. They would actually schedule an appointment for you over the phone. The women in reception never ever answer the phones. When they do, they normally have attitudes or put us on hold for a very long time. The therapists take 10-20 minutes to see you sometimes, too. Despite seeing you late, your 'hour appointment' will still end at 11, even if you started at 10:25.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

After several appointments. 1 problem: expect to wait 1.5-2 hours later than appointment time. However, Dr. Saini is excellent in all respects. He does not rush, he listens, and he provides great suggestions, and prescription expertise.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

You cannot contact these people. I left messages for three straight days, telling them that I kept my child out of school because I was worried about her. They called back 4 days later & told me it would be weeks before they had an available appointment. Medications needed refilling and instead of calling me to tell me that an appointment was needed first, they just denied the refill and told the pharmacist that my daughter would have to come in first. Never did they call and let me know this. Of course, this was on a weekend and she had to go without her psychiatric medication abruptly. Horrible office staff!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

I have limited exposure to psychiatric services. However, in terms of medical services there is usually bright spots which I don't have the luxury to report here. I will say that Dr. Saini seems well intentioned and generally intelligent. For the negatives, the staff is not helpful. Access to help in the office is through an automated phone directory. If you give up on that and contact a person, they coldly instruct you to return to the voicemail menu and are very automated in their responses. Dr. Saini is not prepared for your appointment and has to review details of earlier visits while you are talking to him. Dr. Saini doesn't gather information from other doctors and therpists.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Anil P. Saini's Credentials

• Nova Southeastern Univ College Of Dental Medicine (Grad. 2002)