Ratings for Dr. Courtney Manser

I loved Dr.Manser very helpful and friendly knows what she is doing and genuinely cares and treats her patients with kindness and respect.Listens to what are saying and doesn't try and push you out the door .The best Doctor I've ever seen hope she opens her own practice in the near future.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. Manser was a very welcomed asset to the Niagara Team. She is the best and finally glad to have a women doctor. Sorry that she left the team, but hope she will return one day to complete the already super team of doctors that are there.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Unbelievable doctor. It only takes a few minutes of speaking with her to realize that you never want to see another doctor ever again.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Manser is awesome! She takes a genuine interest in her patients and empathizes with them. She is the best doctor I have seen. I wish there were more doctors like her. All the best, Doc!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Dr. Manser is professional and genuinely interested in the patient. She is the best doctor I have ever had and I am very grateful that she is my doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Courtney is very personable and easy to talk to. She seems thorough and knowledgeable. Both my wife and I like her and the way she interacts with us.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013