Ratings for Dr. Ralph Mobbs

I want to say thank you to Dr. Ralph Mobbs and his team from the bottom of my heart for all their dedications and devotions in changing my life, for 20 years i have endured a condition called ankylosing spondylitis, the amount of pain both physically and mentally had lead me to isolate myself from society and depression. My life has slowly changed around even after my first consultation with Dr. Mobbs, his kindness, generosity and professionalism had given the confident in making the biggest decision of my life. It'd been 8 months since my open back surgery to correct my spine and i am now almost fully recovered. My life have improved so much in the past 8 months that i'd even forgot about having AS. I don't think I can ever thank you enough to all the doctors and nurses at the Prince of Wales private hospital, the works they've done is nothing less than a miracle, they have helps changed so many lives and still continue doing so everyday. I'd felt truly blessed to have met Dr. Ralph Mobbs, he'd given me a second chance to live my life and i'm so ever grateful!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Ralph Mobbs, Is not only an incredible surgeon, he is an amazing human being, extremely kind, caring, also I cannot say enough about his staff, they work together as a team like clockwork, I arrived at the doctors rooms as an emergency within 24 hours I was pain-free, Doctor operated and remove the pressure on my nerve roots at L3-4 4-5. I was walking pain-free right after the anaesthetic wore off. The pain I endured before the surgery could only be described as having a great white shark gnawing at your leg, and that is without exaggeration! I can't say enough about Dr Ralph Mobbs, only that it is a breath of fresh air, that there are still Doctors around of this calibre and integrity today , with such incredible bedside manner, and cutting edge surgical skills. If you need a great neurosurgeon, I highly recommend you seek out Dr. Ralph Mobbs. Also I must add I am former elite acrobatic athlete and was very concerned who would operate on me, Glad to say I made the best without a doubt. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmacpc2h-1w

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

"ABSOLUTE GUN". Super sensitive to your needs and requirements to see you out of the chronic pain cycle..............six weeks from first visit i received two new discs to my lower back. Went through my stomach as less of a risk. I was in less pain 24hrs post-op than I'd been in for over ten years. Got my life back. So happy to be looking forward with my young family. Brilliant and ever helpful and knowledgeable staff with a full time nurse to help with any queries pre or post-op. Dr Mobbs himself took time to phone me when his staff were away. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

I first met Dr Mobbs in 2013 and from day 1 I was thrilled with his professionalism, knowledge and bedside manner. I cannot recommend him highlighly enough!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Eighteen months post operative for L5/L4 L5/S1 disc replacements using ALIF procedure I'm faster, fitter and stronger each day. Still noticeable with continued maintenance program and motivation. The confidence continues to grow with a solid school holiday period which saw me confident with my son bodysurfing, jumping from diving platforms, cricket and many other physical pursuits which hadn't been possible for nine years(a lifetime). Being able to travel in the family car not fearing a ten hour drive to Melbourne from Sydney and return. Nil industrial dosing medications or cortisone prior to any of this which for so many years was the only way to manage the chronic pain. Then suffering for days or weeks because I was active. I couldn't use a knife and chopping board to cook a meal. No more chronic angry joint and nerve pain. Now just stiffness from overdoing things and controlled with a few panadol, neurone or a swim. I never now need to pack an armoury of medications to enjoy our holidays or weekends. Plane travel and planning the future is now so achievable when it was for so many years unimaginable due to my pain levels. The greatest asset of Dr. Mobbs intervention for me is having back the control of my mental health. Not needing to attend multiple G.P, specialist visits or to imaging centres has freed me and my family for the future. Thank you Dr. Mobbs and his incredible team who are still always available if I have any queries or worries which have all passed. Got my life back and I'm in full control. I feel I owe this man much more than a case of wine or words on a chat site.............thank you. AS Family

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Mobbs replaced my C5/6 and C6/7 discs with LDR mobi-c. Traumatic process but six months on I am as good as new. He took me on at short notice and did an amazing job

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Dr Mobbs performed a very successful spinal fusion on my C6/C7 in 2013. Dr Mobbs is extremely skilled, very professional and genuinely caring. Dr Mobbs staff are extremely professional and very helpful, they make you feel very comfortable and are very efficient.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr Mobbs is certainly the leader of neurospine work in the country. He might give you a small pre op work up but no doubt will sort your chronic pain matters.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr Mobbs impressed me with his focus, knowledge, and overall manner. I've seen him on two occasions now and each meeting was positive and of benefit. He recommended a consultation with a pain specialist, and that has helped me significantly. His staff were great, and his clinical nurse who initially interviewed me is wonderful. She helped me understand the process, and I left there feeling in great hands and well supported. Thank you Dr Mobbs and Michelle. Peter Zawal.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Incredibly generous man. His will and desire to see you living without chronic pain is tremendous. L4/L5 L5/S1 total disc replacements using the ALIF method/procedure. Remarkable and continued success nine weeks post operative. Great team of surgeons who all check in on your progress and any queries throughout recovey. Thank you Team Mobbs..........AS and Family.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015