Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ralph Mobbs

In July, Doctor Mobbs carried out a very successful four level, lumbar laminotomy procedure on me. Given how impressed I am with the results, I want to publicly acknowledge Dr Mobbs and His Team and issue them all with a well-deserved metaphoric “gold star”. I will be forever grateful to my GP for referring me to Dr Mobbs. From my first contact I was impressed with the manner and level of empathy afforded me by everyone at the Neuro Spine Clinic. Details and options were clearly explained and sufficient time provided for me to have any queries clarified. From my initial consultation, I was also impressed with Dr Mobbs’s decision to opt for a series of lumbar spine injections instead of progressing directly to the surgical option. As a consequence of Dr Mobbs’s outstanding skills, I am virtually free of the back pain that I have experienced over many years. He is a great believer in hydrotherapy post operation and these sessions continue to enhance my recovery. The Neuro Spine Team was aware that prior to a rapid deterioration in the condition of my back which impacted negatively on my ability to walk, I had booked an overseas’ trip which I assumed I would need to cancel. However, thanks to the involvement and understanding of Kaitlin, the very personable and caring Neuro Spine Practice Nurse, arrangements were made for my operation to take place on a date that allowed enough recovery time for me to undertake my trip. I unhesitatingly recommend and commend Dr Mobbs and his consummate team of professionals at his Neuro Spine Clinic and will continue to sing their praises widely. My sincere thanks to you all.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2019

10 years prior, neck fusion, 10 years later some more spinal surgery.......everything from front end staff, all professionals, and of course the Dr Ralph Mobbs.... My pain level and my life deteriorated so much, with a young family and active in equestrian and sport I really thought it was all over! He has transformed and changed my life again! Knowing he was the best I had no hesitations to leave tassie and head for NSW....you want the best surgeon and team, look no further! The entire team continually supporting and helping me on this journey! They truly are an amazing team headed by not just a top class surgeon but a lovely genuine man....

flag | Submitted July 25, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thanks for the great feedback. We really love what we do and we were glad we could help you. Team Neurospine!

Submitted July 25, 2019

I WAS IN VERY bad pain for 13 years my lower back was bone on bone other doctors mucked me around saying nothing is wrong with me and work cover was just as bad but i went to DR MOBBS an he said i needed a alif an the day after the surgery i could walk with no pain I think DR MOBBS is a GOD I am over the moon pain free an drug free If i meat anyone with a sore back i will tell them to see DR MOBBS I RATE DR MOBBS VERY VERY HIGH

flag | Submitted July 17, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
We are delighted to hear you're doing so well. Our aim is to get the best possible result for our patients.

Submitted July 25, 2019

My spine had been deteriorating from the time I was 25 years old. After five operations I was told that nothing could be done by numerous neurosurgeons. After being practically bedridden for three years and in constant pain that no amount of painkillers could ease, I was ready to give up. Luckily I was referred to Dr. Mobbs. He inserted two discs into my spine and the relief was almost instantaneous. I got up the next day and after five days was off all the opioid medicine. That was six years ago and I have never looked back. My husband and I traveled around Australia, with me doing all the driving, as he is visually impaired. I also do a lot of gardening and house work. With my dog Moppsy I do volunteer pet therapy in two local nursing homes. So, I can honestly say that Dr. Mobbs has given me a new lease on life. Thank you so much. Ursula Horky

flag | Submitted July 9, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thanks for the update Ursula! Great to hear the new discs in your back are doing the job. Sounds like Moppsy the dog is keeping you on the move and making sure you keep up your walking. NeuroSpine Team

Submitted July 16, 2019

My experience with Dr Mobbs and his team has been nothing but excellent. Thanks to his knowledge and assistance I now have a clear understanding of my condition and the steps I need to undertake to resolve it.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thanks for the positive feedback! It's a team approach here at NeuroSpineClinic to get the best result for you.

Submitted June 6, 2019

Excellent Doctor really knows his stuff in fact everybody in that office are really nice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thank you for your feedback. We take pride in good patient care. Dr Mobbs & the team

Submitted April 4, 2019

As with any Dr they are not god ! But in Dr mobbs case hes pretty close when it comes to spine surgery . I found him to be freindly but not only that understanding of your situation his staff are very aproachable and his nurse kaitlen is great . I had ACDF in 2017 after a long battle with work insurence Dr mobbs was great he was honest and whe i returned for post op checks he actually was genuine in his post op care. Id recomend him to anyone who has spinal issues and hes not one to jump in n operate just for the sake of it ! So thank you dr mobbs if only you realise the diffrence you make to pples lives your truley apreciated by so many 👍

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review. It's always pleasing to hear of great patient outcomes. Dr Mobbs and the team.

Submitted April 4, 2019

After some time being barely able to walk, I was referred to Dr Mobbs. I found him and his staff helpful, professional and courteous. Following the operation, I was able to walk out of hospital the following day with a new lease on life. It is now several months later, and my quality of life has improved immensely. I can now conduct simple activities such as putting on shoes and socks, and have had no pain or discomfort since the surgery. As I'm not a doctor, I can't comment as to how simple or complex my condition was, but I can say that the recovery has, quite literally, been life-changing in the most positive way.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2019

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. At the Neuro Spine Clinic we pride ourselves on patient care and best possible surgical outcome so we are always pleased to hear from patients doing as well as you. See you soon at the clinic. Dr Mobbs and the team.

Submitted April 4, 2019

I've not had an appointment with Dr Mobbs because he only sees patients who have private insurance. So the rich get healthier, the poor get sicker - great health system we have.

Submitted November 7, 2018

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Dr Mobbs has a close affiliation with the Prince of Wales Public Hospital providing surgical services, on-call emergency coverage and tuition of medical students and junior surgeons.

Submitted April 4, 2019

I was referred to Dr Mobbs because he is the best neurosurgeon and I have to agree. After consulting my chiropractor at age 29, it was discovered I had a grade 3+ spondy. Dr Mobbs and his nurse were amazing throughout the journey toward surgery. They would take phone calls and answer any silly questions I had. Despite the very complex surgery being completed by DrMobbs without any complications, my body didn’t respond well to the anaesthetic which caused me have a longer than anticipated stay in the hospital. Dr Mobbs and his nurse regularly checked in on me and my progress, with Dr Mobbs even coming in on his day off out of concern for my condition. He saw it through until I was fit to go home and has continued to be available in monitoring my longer term recovery. I can only speak highly of the level of treatment I received.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's response
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear your condition has improved, unfortunately sometimes people do suffer with problems with anaesthetics. Dr Mobbs and the team

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients