Dr. Ralph Mobbs

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Ralph Mobbs

I've not had an appointment with Dr Mobbs because he only sees patients who have private insurance. So the rich get healthier, the poor get sicker - great health system we have.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

I was referred to Dr Mobbs because he is the best neurosurgeon and I have to agree. After consulting my chiropractor at age 29, it was discovered I had a grade 3+ spondy. Dr Mobbs and his nurse were amazing throughout the journey toward surgery. They would take phone calls and answer any silly questions I had. Despite the very complex surgery being completed by DrMobbs without any complications, my body didn’t respond well to the anaesthetic which caused me have a longer than anticipated stay in the hospital. Dr Mobbs and his nurse regularly checked in on me and my progress, with Dr Mobbs even coming in on his day off out of concern for my condition. He saw it through until I was fit to go home and has continued to be available in monitoring my longer term recovery. I can only speak highly of the level of treatment I received.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I am 82 years old & have osteoporosis, with advanced degenerative disc disease in the lumbar spine, with severe canal stenosis. Dr. Mobbs did anterior/posterior surgery from L2 - S1 discs. , last year. The result was amazing, I was pain free & once again I was mobile. Unfortunately because of my osteoporosis, this year I had acute fracture at L1 vertebra. I was in excruciating pain, so who else, but Dr. Mobbs helped me out again. Now its been 3 months to this surgery, and I'm happy to say that I'm pain free again. I owe it all to Dr. Mobbs for his tremendous skill, expertise & caring manner. His professionalism is second to none, & he has a very dedicated and wonderful team. My wife & I would like to thank Dr. Mobbs & his team with heartfelt gratitude. Minoo T., Sydney

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

I thank Dr Mobbs and team for their support and ultimately for an operation that returned me to a pain free life. I first entered Dr Mobbs' practice in excruciating pain which I had been suffering with for several weeks, and I was relieved when Dr Mobbs diagnosed the injury and informed me that he could rectify the problem. A few weeks later Dr Mobbs performed a microdiscectomy, and all the pre-operative pain was gone. I want to reiterate how supportive the team were throughout the period from when I first entered the practice through to my final post operative appointment. At all times they were professional, caring and approachable, which made me feel confident that I was in good care. I have my life back.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr Mobbs and his team are a team. In my experience, the office staff were friendly and responsive and his nursing staff provided all the necessary knowledge and support a patient needs in managing a spinal injury pre and post surgery. In April 2018, Dr Mobbs performed a fixed double fusion and replaced two lumber discs. The decision to have surgery was a well considered one. After all, spinal surgery is major and it comes with a high degree of risk. Dr Mobbs and the team were very patient and worked with me to ensure no stone was left unturned when it came to assessing my options. I am pleased to say I am recovering amazingly well with a significant improvement on my overall quality of life. It has been a game changer for me. Dr Mobbs and his team are my top recommendation for anyone considering spinal surgery.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I have nothing but praise for Doctor Mobbs and his staff. He has performed surgery twice on two separate herniated discs and a nerve decompression. On both occasions the pain relief was immediate and lasting. I am back riding horses again thanks to Doctor Mobbs. A professional and top notch service from beginning to end. Thank you so much for the life changing surgery. Leg and back pain completely eliminated.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2018

Dr Mobbs is a very experienced and Caring Surgeon , who has helped me after suffering pain for 10 + years! His team and his knowledge of spine issues are by the far the best in the country!! Dr Mobbs has performed a Pars repair surgery and a cortisone injection on Myself both with great results!! Dr Mobbs explains everything in depth and has stayed in contact for the past few months to ensure my recovery is smooth! Thank you Dr Mobbs

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Incredible. Highly recommended. Spent time reviewing my condition for a second opinion and presented my options. I selected a less invasive procedure and it was performed the next evening as there was an opening. Recovering on day 3 feel like a new man already.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2018

Very disappointed !! After having surgery in June, I am veery disaponted that Dr Mobbs doesn’t even have the common decency to follow up with his patients. Any concerns, questions or follow up appts you are seen by his practice nurse Kaitlan. I’ve see Dr Mobbs once only in initial consult and haven’t seen or heard from him since. He performed the surgery not his staff, I feel like he takes your money and runs

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

He did my fusion at l4/5 and tdr at l5/s1. Good results with the back pain. But didn't get much relief with my radical are leg pain, which is not his fault. Good doc

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Dr. Ralph Mobbs's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients