Ratings for Dr. John Daskalogiannakis

Dr. Dask and his staff are incredible. I went to Beach Braces seeking treatment for my narrow crooked smile and class III malocclusion (underbite). Two years and one double jaw surgery later I have a smile I never thought was possible. Dr. Dask worked together with a phenomenal surgeon to correct my bite and the results are perfect. I can't stop smiling. I am so happy with my decision and would recommend Dr. Dask to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Prior to beginning the orthodontic journey for our three daughters, I did my research. Dr. Dask and his team of professionals have exceeded our expectations on all levels. Dr. Dask is a top notch professional. He is innovative, empathetic, talented, forward thinking, charismatic, fun and an exceptional human being. His technology is leading edge. His team is warm, supportive and professional. The results and the outcome of each one of our daughters' journey has been outstanding. I would not even consider looking for another orthodontist. We are so fortunate to have this world class professional in our neighbourhood.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

We were fortunate to be referred to Beaches Braces. Dr. Dask and his staff worked on my Daughters very challenging orthodontic situation for a period of five years. Dr. Dask strategically planned and coordinated the work to be done in stages along with recruited other needed practitioners (a great surgeon and awesome Dentist) and planned a way to fix an unfortunate situation my Daughter had experience prior to meeting Dr. Dask. The result is far superior to what we expected and it’s given my Daughter back her confidence. We can’t say enough about this organization and Dr. Dask himself.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

One of the nicest parts of living in the Beaches is to be able to have Dr. Dask as the Orthodontist for my three children who are now 23, 20 and 17. They (and I) all spent many years in and out of Dr. Dask's wonderful offices. The last one, thankfully from a financial perspective only, got her braces off last week and she, like my two sons, were thrilled with the results. Each one of them had a not so straightforward treatment plan and it was so wonderful to know that we had Dr. Dask and his considered and thoughtful approach to the best way to resolve the issues and produce a beautiful, straight and finished smile! He treated us all as a member of the family and helped to alleviate any of our concerns. He is dedicated to his patients and a real people's person and I highly recommend him. I also highly recommend all of his support staff. They are kind and thorough and very professional and the front office staff helped out with all of the issues such as rescheduling appointments and getting all of the insurance or other payment issues addressed promptly and effectively. Luckily there are still some follow up appointments to monitor the final result on my daughter so we will still have an excuse to stop by again in the near future. 5 stars plus to Dr. Dask and team!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr. Dask and the Staff are fabulous. They each treated my daughter with respect, consideration, and professionalism that sometimes is cautiously given to a young teen. My daughter was always treated like, and expected to be, an active participant in her treatment and was spoken to as a patient Dr. Dask valued and respected. Their interest in making sure she was properly taken care of -- not just for the short term, but how the effects of her treatment would affect her healthy smile as she grows, was evident with every visit. Dr. Dask and Staff treated each member of our family as a trusted and valued client. Dr. Dask is always pleasant, always thorough, never rushed her through an appointment, and always treated my daughter's orthodontic treatment plan as if it were his most important. His easy laugh and smile made my daughter feel comfortable and confident at every visit. There is no rating high enough to say how pleased we are with her care from Dr. Dask and the Staff within his office.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr Dask is not only a phenomenal orthodontist, he is a great person and I wouldn't trust anyone else to work on my children!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Both of my daughters see Dr. Dask. He saw my oldest for about 5 years before she had her braces put on. He has to be one of the best Dr.'s I have ever met. He always talks to the kids rather than ignoring them like some do. He has a great sense of humour and wants to make sure everyone understands what is going on. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

I'm 22, so I'm in that in-between where some doctors don't know whether to treat me as a child or an adult. Dr. Dask was so incredibly professional and explained things perfectly, and treated me very well. Before choosing from whom to receive treatment, I went to several orthodontists for consultations and ended up choosing Dr. Dask. He gave me the most comprehensive explanation of everything and details on what to expect before asking for any money. Also, as a recent post-secondary graduate, he knew that I had little money so worked with me to make it all work. I'm thrilled with all of the staff at Beach Braces and would recommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

I'm 13. And all I can say is that him and his entire staff are so nice and friendly, they make you feel right at home!! :) thank you

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

Our son just finished treatment at Dr. Dask's office. We are thrilled with the results and care and we are looking forward to getting started with out daughter.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014