Ratings for Dr. Ellie Tsai

I have recommended Dr Tsai to friends. She is knowledgeable and approachable. My daughter normally just sees Sarah, the nurse - but we know Dr Tsai is available if we ever need her. Both the receptionist and the nurse are extremely pleasant and helpful. The appointments have always been on time too. I can't think of anything negative at all. Dr Tsai's office is a great place to go!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Excellent team - no concerns whatsoever! Feel lucky to have been able to get an appointment. 5 stars all the way to the whole team!:) So grateful for their expertise...M.E. B. July 2017

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Reading a review about someone complaining about various front desk staff is inaccurate. I've been going for several years and the staff is consistent. She may have interns, but that's it. The staff is amazing and Dr. Ellie is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

I've visited Dr. Tsai's office multiple times and find it a bit strange that she goes through so many secretaries. In all the years I have been going to the office for my allergy injections there has been a new face behind the front desk approximately four times It can't all be the secretaries fault hence it makes me wonder what is actually up with the doctor. If she can't or won't allow a secretary to stay for a long period of time then that tells me something is going on. I have never had a problem with any of the past secretaries and found all of them to be pleasant and helpful. It is upsetting to some sense to walk into an office regularly and always see a new face -something is not right! Dr. Tsai can be a bit strange at times as well - she has little quirks that I am not sure she knows about.

Submitted May 23, 2016

Dr. Tsai was excellent, as was her nurse, Sarah. I came in very upset, and they were extremely patient, accommodating and polite. They took the time to answer my millions of questions, and I now know that I have a well known-disorder that many people live with and is not the end of the world! They put my mind at ease and explained everything in great detail, writing it down, and even sending me on my way with a "back up" treatment to try just in case, because I drove quite a ways to go and see her. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

By far the best Dr I have ever seen, I don`t see her very often as I see the nurse most times I go in but her staff are just as good as she is and if you have a question the nurse cant answer she makes sure to get the answer for you before you leave.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Helped figure out what was causing my son's problems. She was polite and gave lots of information. Sarah the nurse was awesome with my son! He barely noticed the testing! Everyone was friendly and helpful! Thank you guys!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Just recently had a great experience with Dr. Tsai and her allergy office. She was so informative and helpful with our son who is still very young. We really appreciated how much time she took to discuss his allergies and how great her staff was with him. In all honestly it was probably one of the best experiences I've had in a medical office!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Dr.Ellie Tsai is very knowledgable, thorough and personable. She listens carefully and gives well thought out answers to questions asked. An excellent patient oriented physician.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

Very productive visit. We covered everything I needed with Dr Tsai taking time to explain so that I understood. Impressive! Office staff was wonderful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013