Dr. Gregory Chernoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Chernoff

Amazing! Doctor and staff treated me like family. Doctor promised to act as if I was his daughter or wife when making decisions in the surgery room and he lived up to his word. Love how everything turned out and am beyond happy!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Every visit was so caring. The entire staff and Dr. made me feel as if I was the most important patient they have!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Great staff, very friendly. I feel very comfortable here!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Most compassionate Dr and Staff who really take good care of us patients.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

I am a registered nurse and have been in healthcare business for 30+ years. The last 18 years in administration. I could not have had a better experience than with Dr Chernoff and his team. They are very experienced and knowledgeable, kind and gentle with an insight to beauty that is unremarkable and satisfying. I will always cherish Dr Chernoff. I can honestly say if not for him I would not have the confidence I have now. Dr Chernoff utterly changed my life. I feel so attractive now. The best news is after few months after my surgery I met a wonderful man. We recently married.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Always feel like I am in good hands with Eve and Jennifer! Nice to meet Teresa today! The office was pleasant and comfortable.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Such a great staff, always very happy and supportive. I had no doubts of my confidence in the Dr.s extensive experience.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I love everyone! You are all so kind and lovely. Very peaceful enviroment. Wish I could come more often!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

This doctor is a true professional in every sense of the word . I feel he recommends the procedure that is good for the patient and specific to the patient's needs , not just so he can 'sell or push' something.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

The staff is fabulous,I am always made to feel special when under Julie and Dr. Chernoff care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Gregory Chernoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in practice for over 20-years in Indiana and California. He is an international researcher, lecturer, and thought leader featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, Dateline, and TIME.Dr. Chernoff received AMERICA’s TOP Doctor Award for four consecutive years. Dr. Chernoff is a National Institute of Health Certified Researcher. He is an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network, the investigational research arm of the California Stem Cell Treatment Center. Dr. Chernoff has authored numerous scientific papers and medical laser textbook chapters. He has given over 700 lectures to physicians around the world on both surgical and non-surgical therapy. Dr. Chernoff has over 20 years of specialized expertise in cosmetic procedures essential to and affirming the transitional journey of transgender patients.   Dr. Chernoff combines meticulous surgical techniques with the latest non-surgical therapies to give his patients consistent rejuvenation results. For over 20 years, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, Laser, and Wellness Center has brought state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional patient care to Indiana, California, and recently China. Dr. Chernoff offers all cosmetic treatments and is among the largest and experienced laser centers in the United States. Dr. Chernoff conducts investigational and clinical research with projects that include regenerative medicine, cellular medicine, skin improvement, health improvement, acne reduction, and scar improvement.

• English

• Tummy tuck

• Top Doctor Award
  • Best Plastic Surgeon - Indianapolis, IN
  • Best Plastic Surgeon Santa Rosa, CA

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.