Dr. Gregory Chernoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Chernoff

I am a registered nurse and have been in healthcare business for 30+ years. The last 18 years in administration. I could not have had a better experience than with Dr Chernoff and his team. They are very experienced and knowledgeable, kind and gentle with an insight to beauty that is unremarkable and satisfying. I will always cherish Dr Chernoff. I can honestly say if not for him I would not have the confidence I have now. Dr Chernoff utterly changed my life. I feel so attractive now. The best news is after few months after my surgery I met a wonderful man. We recently married.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Chernoff and staff are professional, caring and very good at what they do. I have been using their services for years and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

I had a very positive experience with Dr Chernoff! I researched several plastic surgeons and chose Dr Chernoff because 1) he is an amazing surgeon with incredible results and 2) he took time to sit with me and answered my many (many!) questions. Other surgeons I have been to or interviewed were rushed when they talked with me and quite frankly I felt like I was talking to car salesman, not a surgeon. This IS NOT Dr. Chernoff! I never felt rushed or 'unimportant'. He has a fantastic bedside manner and you can tell he really cares about and takes plenty of time with his patients. I LOVE my results and could not be happier! Only Dr Chernoff for me from now on!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I have had two Cool Sculpting treatments on my stomach could not be more happy with the treatment and the staff is great. .

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

I have been a patient since 2001. Dr. Chernoff is professional and kind and I have always been more than satisfied with my results..

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr Chernoff did my facelift He is the best! A+++ all the way

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

Dr. Chernoff is an incredible doctor. I am so pleased that I found him and his care is exemplary.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Amazing! Doctor and staff treated me like family. Doctor promised to act as if I was his daughter or wife when making decisions in the surgery room and he lived up to his word. Love how everything turned out and am beyond happy!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Every visit was so caring. The entire staff and Dr. made me feel as if I was the most important patient they have!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

Great staff, very friendly. I feel very comfortable here!!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. Gregory Chernoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in practice for over 20-years in Indiana and California. He is an international researcher, lecturer, and thought leader featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, Dateline, and TIME.Dr. Chernoff received AMERICA’s TOP Doctor Award for four consecutive years. Dr. Chernoff is a National Institute of Health Certified Researcher. He is an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network, the investigational research arm of the California Stem Cell Treatment Center. Dr. Chernoff has authored numerous scientific papers and medical laser textbook chapters. He has given over 700 lectures to physicians around the world on both surgical and non-surgical therapy. Dr. Chernoff has over 20 years of specialized expertise in cosmetic procedures essential to and affirming the transitional journey of transgender patients.   Dr. Chernoff combines meticulous surgical techniques with the latest non-surgical therapies to give his patients consistent rejuvenation results. For over 20 years, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, Laser, and Wellness Center has brought state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional patient care to Indiana, California, and recently China. Dr. Chernoff offers all cosmetic treatments and is among the largest and experienced laser centers in the United States. Dr. Chernoff conducts investigational and clinical research with projects that include regenerative medicine, cellular medicine, skin improvement, health improvement, acne reduction, and scar improvement.

• English