Dr. Gregory Chernoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Chernoff

The staff always treats me in caring and respectful way. I love coming here!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

I could not be happier with the botox treatment I received from Karen as well as the caring and kind attitudes of LaToya and the rest of the staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

I love coming here the staff here is amazing, I usually get facial here my skin has not look this good in years. I always have a hard time finding good product that suit my face by far their product have help my skin clear and well taken care of cant see my self going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2019

Office staff are always courteous and helpful. Nurses and esthetician were honest and up front during consultation. Provide the highest level of care. Happy with treatments suggested. Love my results. Always leave feeling comfortable, pampered and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I have had various treatments done by Dr. Chernoff and his assistants, all of which were done and handled professionally and skillfully, with excellent results. Dr. Chernoff is thorough in explaining his procedures. He is gentle and caring with his patientts. His support staff is above excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Chernoff to my friends or other seeking his type of medical service.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2019

My results have always been outstanding and I have lots of confidence in this office..

flag | Submitted April 13, 2019

Everyone in the office was amazing. All very helpful and always made me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2019

Dr. Chernoff and his staff are absolutely incredible. If you are considering having any procedures, I highly recommend Dr. Chernoff. Not only is he very skilled, he is also very kind. Julie took excellent care of me also. I am so happy with my results. I continue to go to see Julie and also Jenn for other services (such as aerolase, facials, etc.) because they give me excellent advice on what will work best for me.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

Before finding Dr Chernoff's office, I had visited another very well-known Indy cosmetic surgery provider for some appearance concerns I had; she gave no real consultation, just informed me "this is what we'd do for that concern; --do you want to do that?? " ; that was pretty much the extent of my "consultation"; her front desk receptionist actually provided more information and answered more questions than the provider did. Being very dissatisfied (and unsure) with that (rather expensive) result from the provider mentioned above, I sought out Dr Chernoff for alternatives and thank God I did !! Dr Chernoff (amazingly) corrected the previous providers improperly administered Botox (which was improperly injected and way overdone) and likewise with the filler (also improperly performed). Dr Chernoff casually and patiently explained to me the underlying causes and what treatment options that were available (pros and cons to each of the options) to address my concerns. He took the time to get to know me and to insure I felt comfortably informed of the various options presented. His staff also expertly navigated me through the other decision-making (timing, scheduling, available financing if desired, pre- /post- procedure options and expectations) in a very personable, professional, and friendly (no-nonsense, no-pretense) manner. Dr Chernoff and his staff truly go above and beyond in making sure all goes well (especially post-procedure, where they keep on constant contact and followup with every patient to insure you're doing well); it's obvious that he and his staff genuinely care about you, and the support and services that they provide to every patient. If you're considering any procedure (non-surgical or otherwise) I highly recommend a visit with Dr Chernoff; you will find his experience (triple board certified, unlike most in town), expert results, professionalism, friendliness, and genuine concern far above other Indy cosmetic surgery providers. If any additional "appearance" concerns arise, it will be Dr Chernoff and his office I reach out to first. Thank you again, Dr Chernoff.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

I went to the office today because I purchased a facial for my daughter. My comments are from my experience a few months ago when I came in for an evaluation with Dr Chernoff. The experience that day and with the doctor was just excellent. Could not have been better. Today, the staff seemed genuine, attentive, and very warm.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Dr. Gregory Chernoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in practice for over 20-years in Indiana and California. He is an international researcher, lecturer, and thought leader featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, Dateline, and TIME.Dr. Chernoff received AMERICA’s TOP Doctor Award for four consecutive years. Dr. Chernoff is a National Institute of Health Certified Researcher. He is an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network, the investigational research arm of the California Stem Cell Treatment Center. Dr. Chernoff has authored numerous scientific papers and medical laser textbook chapters. He has given over 700 lectures to physicians around the world on both surgical and non-surgical therapy. Dr. Chernoff has over 20 years of specialized expertise in cosmetic procedures essential to and affirming the transitional journey of transgender patients.   Dr. Chernoff combines meticulous surgical techniques with the latest non-surgical therapies to give his patients consistent rejuvenation results. For over 20 years, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, Laser, and Wellness Center has brought state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional patient care to Indiana, California, and recently China. Dr. Chernoff offers all cosmetic treatments and is among the largest and experienced laser centers in the United States. Dr. Chernoff conducts investigational and clinical research with projects that include regenerative medicine, cellular medicine, skin improvement, health improvement, acne reduction, and scar improvement.

• English