Dr. Gregory Chernoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gregory Chernoff

I love everyone! You are all so kind and lovely. Very peaceful enviroment. Wish I could come more often!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

This doctor is a true professional in every sense of the word . I feel he recommends the procedure that is good for the patient and specific to the patient's needs , not just so he can 'sell or push' something.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

The staff is fabulous,I am always made to feel special when under Julie and Dr. Chernoff care.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Words alone would not begin to describe my life changing experience. As I offer my reply to this survey I want stand up and do a little dance ! My entire attitude and approch to my life and the people in it has vastly improved and everyone around me appreciates the dedicated team effort I have experienced as a result of Dr.'s enhassment. I would trust my entire body to Dr. and his exceptional, caring and truly dedicated, concerned staff.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

When visiting the office of Dr. Chernoff, I am always made to feel comfortable, relaxed, and encouraged to ask questions without being rushed. Suggestions are made but there is never any pressure. The staff is friendly and welcoming and always a pleasure with which to interact. I have been a patient for almost 10 years and have always been pleased.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Dr. Chernoff is the best. He is caring and kind and professional. I am so pleased with my experience especially, with him and his staff. The human factor is always the consideration. He is an artist extraordinaire.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr was wonderful to work with. Explained everything he was going to do and did a wonderful job doing it!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

Excellent staff. The doctor is so compassionate and considerate of everyone's needs and expectations. He will tell you the truth and not beat around the bush about what you need and do not need.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very informative and had my best interest at heart. Prevented me from doing unnecessary procedures other dr recommended.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very personable and has a great bedside manner. He took the time to explain the procedure and what I would be experiencing during my recovery. I was very comfortable with the staff and grateful for their positive coaching throughout the process.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. Gregory Chernoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in practice for over 20-years in Indiana and California. He is an international researcher, lecturer, and thought leader featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, Dateline, and TIME.Dr. Chernoff received AMERICA’s TOP Doctor Award for four consecutive years. Dr. Chernoff is a National Institute of Health Certified Researcher. He is an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network, the investigational research arm of the California Stem Cell Treatment Center. Dr. Chernoff has authored numerous scientific papers and medical laser textbook chapters. He has given over 700 lectures to physicians around the world on both surgical and non-surgical therapy. Dr. Chernoff has over 20 years of specialized expertise in cosmetic procedures essential to and affirming the transitional journey of transgender patients.   Dr. Chernoff combines meticulous surgical techniques with the latest non-surgical therapies to give his patients consistent rejuvenation results. For over 20 years, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, Laser, and Wellness Center has brought state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional patient care to Indiana, California, and recently China. Dr. Chernoff offers all cosmetic treatments and is among the largest and experienced laser centers in the United States. Dr. Chernoff conducts investigational and clinical research with projects that include regenerative medicine, cellular medicine, skin improvement, health improvement, acne reduction, and scar improvement.

• English