Dr. Gregory Chernoff's Credentials
Accepting New Patients
Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients
Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in practice for over 20-years in Indiana and California. He is an international researcher, lecturer, and thought leader featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, Dateline, and TIME.Dr. Chernoff received AMERICA’s TOP Doctor Award for four consecutive years. Dr. Chernoff is a National Institute of Health Certified Researcher. He is an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network, the investigational research arm of the California Stem Cell Treatment Center. Dr. Chernoff has authored numerous scientific papers and medical laser textbook chapters. He has given over 700 lectures to physicians around the world on both surgical and non-surgical therapy. Dr. Chernoff has over 20 years of specialized expertise in cosmetic procedures essential to and affirming the transitional journey of transgender patients. Dr. Chernoff combines meticulous surgical techniques with the latest non-surgical therapies to give his patients consistent rejuvenation results. For over 20 years, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, Laser, and Wellness Center has brought state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional patient care to Indiana, California, and recently China. Dr. Chernoff offers all cosmetic treatments and is among the largest and experienced laser centers in the United States. Dr. Chernoff conducts investigational and clinical research with projects that include regenerative medicine, cellular medicine, skin improvement, health improvement, acne reduction, and scar improvement.
Areas of Expertise
- Neck lift
- Bags under eyes
- Brow lift
- Breast augmentation
- Laser resurfacing
- Botox injections
- Tummy tuck
Awards & Recognitions
- Top Doctor Award
- Best Plastic Surgeon Santa Rosa, CA
- Best Plastic Surgeon - Indianapolis, IN
Publications & Research
- Chernoff WG, Aesthetic Plastic Surg. 2007 Sep-Oct;31(5):495-500. The efficacy of topical silicone gel elastomers in the treatment of hypertrophic scars, keloid scars, and post-laser exfoliation erythema
- Chernoff, W. Gregory, Deep Plane Facelift: Integrating Safety and Reliability with Results, Chapter 38. Advanced Surgical Facial Rejuvenation, Art and Clinical Practice. 2012.
- Chernoff W. Gregory, Laser resurfacing of the face: analysis and diagnosis. Facial Plastic Surgery Clinics North America. 2003 Aug;11(3):335-47
- Chernoff, W, Gregory, Progression of Facelift Techniques Over the Years. Chapter 40, Advanced Surgical Facial Rejuvenation, Art and Clinical Practice. 2012
- Chernoff, W. Gregory Laser Hair Modification: Found in Advances in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, volume 14, 2000, Mosby, pages 253-269
- Chernoff, W. Gregory. Aesthetic Management of the Breast Capsule After Explantation, Chapter 72, Breast Augmentation, Principles and Practice. 2009.
- Chernoff, W. Gregory: Correction of the High-riding Nipple After Breast Reduction, Chapter 82, Mastopexy and Breast Reductio, Principles and Practice.2009