Ratings for Dr. Gregory Chernoff

Dr. Chernoff is wonderful to work with but the front desk staff is TERRIBLE--rude, condescending, dismissive, unprofessional and wildly unhelpful. The women at the front desk have literally ignored me when I walk up to them for an appointment and given me rude looks like my presence is annoying them--it is extreme. I have also waited up to 90 minutes for my appointment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

I have been to other plastic surgeons for laser, botox, and dermal fillers. The care I receive by Dr. Chernoff, Julie, and all the nurses are outstanding. My results are very natural, they last, and they recommend treatments that improve my skin. I have been coming to the office for 8 years. I am 46 now and I look better than I did at 38 when first started receiving treatments by Dr. Chernoff and his outstanding nurses!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I came in for a consultation with Dr. Chernoff. The staff was very kind and welcoming from start to finish. Dr. Cher off was friendly, informative, and made me feel comfortable. I am happy with my visit and look forward to booking my lipo surgery.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Chernoff is an excellent plastic surgeon. They are very good with injectables at his office as well. I would definitely recommend. I also never feel like I'm being 'sold' on something I'm not there for. The only downside is I always feel there is a long wait.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

I had the best experience with Dr. Chernoff office. His staff is knowledgeable and I felt extremely cared for. I’ve been to other offices and I’m so happy I found Dr. Chernoff. His nurse Julie is the best nurse injector I have ever experienced. The office and staff are truly amazing. I do have to wait a little longer than expected sometimes but they are worth it. Wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I have had several involved procedures with Dr Chernoff and have been 100% thrilled. He is simply the best! dr Chernoff quiet, gentle and humble demeanor is so comforting. He strives to make you look very natural leaving those around you wondering...did she have something done? I would highly recommend this very skilled physician!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

I cannot speak for Dr Chernoff, I was there for a consultation but left before I was seen, due to a very unprofessional and rude receptionist. When I arrived the first thing she said was give me a moment, and made me stand there and wait while she stared at her computer screen. When she finally did speak again, she complained about my patient paper work not looking right, and had me fill it out over again. Three other ladies came in while I was filling it out and she spoke to them immediately and asked each one how they were. I am not Caucasian and the three ladies were. I don't know if that had something to do with her being so unfriendly but it sure felt like it. Needless to say I left without being seen, and will not be going back. I do not tolerate that kind of treatment!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Dr. Chernoff recently removed 2 basal cell cancers from my face. One was very difficult as it was right under my nose and required a skin graft. Dr. Chernoff did a wonderful job of removing the cancer cells, applying the skin graft, and suturing the incisions. This was done under general anesthesia and required a great deal of suturing in a very small area. The other basal cell was on my forehead and required 10 stitches. I have been a patient of Dr. Chernoff's for the past 20 years and had various cosmetic procedures before the recent cancer surgery. He has always done a remarkable job and I would recommend both him and his staff for any cosmetic procedure. I will remain a lifelong patient for any future cosmetic procedure!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Behind the unassuming door to his office lies an intimate and comfortably chic office with a very polished, professional and friendly staff. Dr. Chernoff was very kind and professional. His resume matches his demonstrated skills. It's wonderful to see people like him sharing their skills and talents with the world. I would definitely return in the future.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Chernoff completed a rhinoplasty for me at the end of last year. I am so happy with the results. Before, during and after the procedure his staff have been excellent, keeping me informed and answering all of my questions. Dr. Chernoff is extremely talented and welcoming. I recommend him to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Gregory Chernoff's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Chernoff is a Triple Board Certified Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon in practice for over 20-years in Indiana and California. He is an international researcher, lecturer, and thought leader featured on ABC, NBC, CBS, Dateline, and TIME.Dr. Chernoff received AMERICA’s TOP Doctor Award for four consecutive years. Dr. Chernoff is a National Institute of Health Certified Researcher. He is an affiliate of the Cell Surgical Network, the investigational research arm of the California Stem Cell Treatment Center. Dr. Chernoff has authored numerous scientific papers and medical laser textbook chapters. He has given over 700 lectures to physicians around the world on both surgical and non-surgical therapy. Dr. Chernoff has over 20 years of specialized expertise in cosmetic procedures essential to and affirming the transitional journey of transgender patients.   Dr. Chernoff combines meticulous surgical techniques with the latest non-surgical therapies to give his patients consistent rejuvenation results. For over 20 years, Chernoff Cosmetic Surgery, Laser, and Wellness Center has brought state-of-the-art procedures and exceptional patient care to Indiana, California, and recently China. Dr. Chernoff offers all cosmetic treatments and is among the largest and experienced laser centers in the United States. Dr. Chernoff conducts investigational and clinical research with projects that include regenerative medicine, cellular medicine, skin improvement, health improvement, acne reduction, and scar improvement.

Medical Mutual Of Ohio