Ratings for Dr. Philippe Bedard

Dr. Bedard is very caring, very knowledgeable and is always available to respond to any questions or concerns. Dr. Bedard and his team are a pleasure to work with, we are very happy that they are looking after our treatment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Brilliant. Responsive. Compassionate. Attentive. Who could ask for more?!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Bedard is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He is very quick to respond to any concerns and is always available to provide help when needed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Stage 4 melanoma patient. Dr Bedard is great, and I feel as though he works very hard, but his demeanor is laid back. I appreciate that

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am very grateful to have Dr Bedard as my oncologist. He is always so compassionate and quick to respond when needed. Went through one of the toughest times in my life and he has been there every step of the way. PMH is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr Bedard. He helped me through some difficult treatment and was very helpful in making a decision about continuing treatment. He encouraged a 2nd opinion and is very reassured of his advise to us. His staff is extremely compassionate and helpful. He was very open to discussing suggestions and in fact was open to a change after a suggestion from my sister. An incredible Dr in a difficult field. Thank you Dr Bedard.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have been blessed to have Dr. Bedard as my oncologist. He is knowledgeable, caring, and very compassionate about how he treats his patients! Everyone in the GU clinic is exceptional and nurse Rebecca is so patient and understanding. God willing you won't be faced with cancer but if you are you won't find a better doctor than Dr. Bedard!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great guy and even better doctor. Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Awesome doctor. Helped me though a few round of chemo and a few surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Fantastic Doctor to me...and colleague also...I am a patient and Nurse at PMH...you couldn't meet a more caring,sensitive,knowledgable Doc than him...he treats all patients 100 percent...PMH is very blessed to have such a wonderful Doctor...

Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Philippe Bedard's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.