Ratings for Dr. Philippe Bedard

Stage 4 melanoma patient. Dr Bedard is great, and I feel as though he works very hard, but his demeanor is laid back. I appreciate that

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am very grateful to have Dr Bedard as my oncologist. He is always so compassionate and quick to respond when needed. Went through one of the toughest times in my life and he has been there every step of the way. PMH is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr Bedard. He helped me through some difficult treatment and was very helpful in making a decision about continuing treatment. He encouraged a 2nd opinion and is very reassured of his advise to us. His staff is extremely compassionate and helpful. He was very open to discussing suggestions and in fact was open to a change after a suggestion from my sister. An incredible Dr in a difficult field. Thank you Dr Bedard.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I have been blessed to have Dr. Bedard as my oncologist. He is knowledgeable, caring, and very compassionate about how he treats his patients! Everyone in the GU clinic is exceptional and nurse Rebecca is so patient and understanding. God willing you won't be faced with cancer but if you are you won't find a better doctor than Dr. Bedard!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Great guy and even better doctor. Lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Awesome doctor. Helped me though a few round of chemo and a few surgeries.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Fantastic Doctor to me...and colleague also...I am a patient and Nurse at PMH...you couldn't meet a more caring,sensitive,knowledgable Doc than him...he treats all patients 100 percent...PMH is very blessed to have such a wonderful Doctor...

Submitted December 4, 2015

I can't say enough about Dr Bedard. Smart and kind!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2015

Dr.Bedard was quick to respond and treat my nephew , who was transported from another hospital in critical condition. He basically saved my nephews life . My nephew's future is still not 100% but Dr. Bedard set my mind at ease,and I am feeling better about going home at night .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Dr. Bedard is outstanding. Technically sharp, experienced, well connected. He is warm, caring and rather thoughtful. Princess Margaret offers some of the best there is and still he stands out among them. I'm truly lucky to have found him and the GU testis clinic. The clinic staff are great too. In particular, RN Rebecca has proven to be hardworking, deeply caring, and technically very capable. This is a very busy clinic so they struggle with punctuality. Having said that, they are at least as punctual as any other medical service I've seen and better than most. You can see them scrambling sometimes, but that's mostly due to their unwavering commitment to answering patient questions. I was never rushed or brushed off. I felt like I mattered, every day. MJA

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015