Ratings for Dr. Philippe Bedard

I didn’t like him on the first appointment but after found he had was intelligent and had a good caring bedside manner.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I may have no choice about having cancer, but I had a choice about my treating oncologist, and I'm glad I found Dr. Bedard. I wanted a doctor who was on top of new treatments and his knowledge is up-to-the-minute. I am stage 4 and he's been treating me for more than 4 years, which is longer than I thought I'd live with this disease. His manner is kind and laid-back, and he answers all of my questions. You really couldn't do better, imho.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Dr. Bedard is an ignoramus. He doesn't believe diet or supplements are as effective as "cytotoxic treatment" - poison.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

Excellent, caring physician. Entire team takes time to explain, listen, and provide superlative advice. Going to an oncologist is never by choice, but if it were, I would still choose him and the team.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Bedard is very caring, very knowledgeable and is always available to respond to any questions or concerns. Dr. Bedard and his team are a pleasure to work with, we are very happy that they are looking after our treatment.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Brilliant. Responsive. Compassionate. Attentive. Who could ask for more?!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Bedard is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He is very quick to respond to any concerns and is always available to provide help when needed.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Stage 4 melanoma patient. Dr Bedard is great, and I feel as though he works very hard, but his demeanor is laid back. I appreciate that

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I am very grateful to have Dr Bedard as my oncologist. He is always so compassionate and quick to respond when needed. Went through one of the toughest times in my life and he has been there every step of the way. PMH is lucky to have him!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

I can not say enough good things about Dr Bedard. He helped me through some difficult treatment and was very helpful in making a decision about continuing treatment. He encouraged a 2nd opinion and is very reassured of his advise to us. His staff is extremely compassionate and helpful. He was very open to discussing suggestions and in fact was open to a change after a suggestion from my sister. An incredible Dr in a difficult field. Thank you Dr Bedard.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017