Ratings for Dr. Paul Johnston

i have been seeing dr johnson for a while now and recently had a botox injection and had some concerns so i called his secretary and she said she would talk to dr johnson and call me back. she did not call back but dr johnson did personally. i thought from day one that there was something special about this man and that proves it. how many drs would take time out of their busy schedules to personally speak to a patient? anyone who has him as their dr are veylucky people. THANKS dr johnson

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

Excellent doctor. He is great with the families, explaining everything and ensuring it is understood. Very compassionate which is something that is missing is a lot of doctors and nurses today. Very knowledgeable in his field of expertise. I would high recommend Dr. Johnston

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Johnston's for several years and have been very impressed by his professionalism and communication skills. He has a very good grasp of the science, is very clear in his explanations of possible treatments and has impressed me with his focus on the patient and the patient's feelings and understanding.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Johnston is a kind compassionate doctor and very professional in all aspects of his work. He has treated both myself and my elderly mother and we both feel blessed to have him as a doctor. His staff are equally exceptional. I could not recommend a better doctor.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Dr. Johnston had told us exactly what was to be expected, how the surgery was going to be performed and recovery time. He had answered all of our questions and calmed our fears. We found Dr. Paul very personable and knowledgeable! I was very glad to have him on my side during this very scary time for me and my family!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

My 87 yr old mothers surgery to remove Cancer was cancelled TWICE after she was even hooked up to intravenous and masked. There was NO explanation as to why it was cancelled and I explained to them that she has been in incredible pain. The bedside manner of the Healthcare is ridiculous. If it was out of Dr. Johnsons hands, then he needs to call and explain that and not take the brunt of this. Our family needs answers and my mom needs to NOT be in pain anymore and have this surgery !!!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

Very nice Dr.So kind and caring.Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

A wonderful doctor....very knowledgeable, caring, and easy to talk with.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

A great young Doctor! We were blessed to have met him. Excellent surgeon, very straight forward.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

Unbelievably good, both in knowledge and personality. He actually cares, and goes above and beyond to make sure you're ok. He's blunt, but in a kind way...gives you all the info up front...you never feel like there's something he isn't telling you. If you need a urologist, totally recommend you do everything you can to get this one!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013