Ratings for Dr. Curtiss Boyington

Excellent doctor! Period! He saved my foot from being amputated. I liked to tease him a bit when I would see him. Just to see if he was listening to me when he would come into the room I would say "you know, you are a powerful and attractive man" then I would wait to see if he actually heard me. Every time he would stop in his tracks and say thank you. So he did actually listen, I use that line a lot with medicL professionals just to see if they are listening to what the patient is saying. Anyways he is a wonderful doctor and should you find yourself in a situation where you need help he is the man to help you.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

I was recently under Dr. Boyingtons care and have never met a more considerate and kind Doctor! He really cares and was very patient ( with me the patient) love him!❤

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

A caring, compassionate and very skilled Doctor, Curtiss' never gave up on my husband and made his last year of life much more bearable. Dr. Boyington's humour and willingness to go the extra mile made all the difference to us both.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Did his best to save my husband's life. Could not ask for a better, more caring Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Excellent Doctor and great staff .very personable.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

Fantastic Doctor! I can't say enough about how much I appreciate his medical care.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

This Dr. Knows his stuff! I was happy to be in his care

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

excellent doctor very considerate, intelligent,all around good character

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Very good doctor. Always in a good mood. Seems to get along very well w/ staff, which I believe is important. I would recomend him to anyboby.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012