Ratings for Dr. Edward G. Reilly

After an auto accident with injury to my cervical neck all the way down to my lumbar region, I had problems walking, standing for any period of time and sleeping. Pain was constant. Range of motion in my neck was severely limited. Dr. Reilly began treatment the day after the accident using state of the art equipment and approved supplements and therapies to aid in healing. After 5 months of treatment by Dr. Reilly, I am walking and moving without restriction, sleeping well, feel wonderful and best of all, I'm pain free . I would recommend Dr. Reilly to anyone suffering from neck or back problems, sciatica or headaches. Dr. Reilly is skilled and compassionate and his staff is welcoming and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2012

The treatment I received from Dr. Reilly was beyond my expectations. His approach is very gentle and I highly recommend Fairview Chiropractic Center as an alternative to surgery.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012