Ratings for Dr. Raphael Kwok

He is a good doctor. However, he is quite moody and arrogant at times. After years of seeing each other,I decide to leave and have a fresh start!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

The doctor Kwok is quite rude, and he is not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Excellent staff and doctor who provided exceptional patient care. Dr Kwok has been our family doctor from day 1. We just hope he doesn't retire too soon!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

We are fortunate to have Dr Kwok as our family doctor. He's very professional and knowledgeable. We're grateful for his patience to always answer all of our questions and concern. The medical secretary Maria always returns our call whenever we need to book an appointment. ThQ!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Kwok's knowledge of current processes in healthcare are outdated. I had re-ruptured my achilles and he refused to refer me to a radiologist to speed up the process to an orthopaedic surgeon. Disgruntled, he referred me anyway and the surgeon rushed me into surgery within 48hrs. The first time I ruptured my achilles, the process going through ER took 13 days to be admitted into surgery. Last time I call him my physician.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

We are under Dr kowk's care for the longest time. Like any ordinary people he has good time and bad time. He has now not accepting new patient that proved he is not just into making more money. He cares about his own well being and better service to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Kwok has been our family doctor for the past 25 years. My children adored him because of his tenderness and caring. We have been very fortunate and grateful to be under his tremendous care. He is very knowledge, keeping himself up to date with the latest medication and technology and also determined to care for our entire family to the fullest. What I appreciate most is his call after hours to check up on us if needed. In addition, he would not hesitate to refer to specialist if it’s needed. Dr. Kwok can be very direct and stern when we don’t follow his advice on taking the subscription pills while at the same time complaining about the illness. Thank you, Dr. Kwok!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

Dr Kwok is very knowlegeable and patient to answer all my questions. He's very helpful and efficient in finding specialists for our needs.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

This doctor is rude, impatient and conceited. He seemed to be extremely unwilling to answer any questions.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012