Ratings for Dr. Joanna Middleton

Canada day 2016 I was the only patient in the Er. I had been run over with a wheel chair and my Achilles was lacerated Dr Middleton said my tendon was fine and I just had a small cut and I was being dramatic and I should be able to walk on it. She stitched me up and rushed me out. She went as far as to say "it doesn't make sense you can bend your foot down but not up" maybe because your Achilles needs to stretch to point up but who am I to argue medical facts with a Dr that's supposed to know this stuff. I called my family Dr as soon as I could and I had to beg him to take me seriously because he was going by the report of Dr Middleton. She will never truly understand how serious this is and how much this affected my life instead of having it repaired, I just had surgery that took away 30% of my tendon because of her misdiagnosis.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Very rude no bed side manner very hateful to be honest if she is working run the other way cause she is a monster i reather die at home then be seen by that women

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Very poor bedside manor, no compassion or empathy. As we were trying to describe the ailment she showed no understanding. Very arrogant in her demeanour. I would not recommend seeing this physician. She made a stressful situation worse and in my opinion should perhaps consider a career change!!!

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

Very caring with precise answers and thorough investigations.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016