Ratings for Dr. Cliphane W. McLeod

Great doc very understanding great bedside manner! I highly recommend him. He really cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

NEVER EVER in my entire life have I been treated so poorly by a doctor! My appointment was at 1:30 the doctor didn't arrive until 2:30. 3pm they finally call me back I am undressed waiting as its a gyn appointment, so I get dressed and go ask them if the doctor will be back there soon because its now 3:40. They said yeah he is coming now so get undressed. So I get undressed he comes to the door NEVER steps foot in the room stands there in the door way( mean while I am naked) and says you can leave if you want. I said excuse me I am not trying to be rude, but I have been here since 1:15 its almost 4 and haven't been seen yet this is ridiculous! He then pushes the door wide open now mind you I am naked laying on the bed to be seen, and says you can leave! What the kind of doctor talks to a woman/patient like that??? Pushes the door wide open with a naked patient and tells them to leave? Not to mention his office was disgusting DO NOT GO TO DR.MCLEOD EVER! He is the rudest unethical Dr!!!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Love the staff and dr. Everyone is very nice. He delivered my daughter and the staff all know both of us by our first name. Yes the wait time can be super fast or slow he is very understand and has even seen me and given me birth control and prenatals when my insurance lapsed.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2014

Staff is good but Dr. McLeod is HORRIBLE! Seems ok at first but on a longterm biases you begin to see how unprofessional and nasty he really is to patients as well staff. I never felt comfortable with him just a gut feeling and any questions I had were completely dismissed. At one point I was told whatever I had to say was not as important as what he's saying. REALLY? Isn't that why your here to listen, answer, treat and comfort your patients? I feel overall as a OBGYN he's not a nice man if your able see someone else please do!!!!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2013

The wait sometimes is crazy but I don't mind waiting because like me everyone is there for a reason and theirs only one of him. He's a great and helpful docter he delivered my whole family and also my two month old son no complaints here just keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

After the 3 1/2 hour wait I got to see the doctor.First off when he walked in he said hello and continued to speak with his nurse. He did ask what was wrong and asked me about birth control. I told him i didnt want birth control and that i had a thyriod issue. He told me that was not right and way to seriouse to have. Well once the actual pap got started he told me to scoot then his cell rings and he answers it.omg He did not move the things back for my feet so i got a charlie horse in my leg while he was on the phone. Finally he got started after about 2 mins of my vagina just in his face while he was on the phone. As he did the pap he didnt tell me what he was doing and what he was putting in. I have very bad stomach pains and he kept pushing hard. I was hurt. In the office he told me he wants to run more test which will take another day out of the office waiting. Ohh and he kept pushing birth control which I dont want. I am very upset and will never go back to this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

This man is a joke I told him my concerns and he brushed them off as if my breast exam was more important. I was told to come in with $150 cash for the visit and was them charged other fees. He doesnt seem to know what he is doing. He is rude and says inappropriate things. This was my worst OB visit I have ever experienced and have not been back to his office again.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

I love the staff but beware: avoid this doctor at all costs!! he has lawsuits out against him, has horrible bedside manner, is cold, does not care, unknowledgable, and the wait is always at least an hour to get in. I have waited up to 3 hours to be seen.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

He treated me with no respect! I told him my concerns and he didnt care. He said i need "friends" to help me! he treated me like a dog. I was crying telling him how scared I was to have this baby after the last pregnancy (a year ago) and the bad experience i had and he didnt care at all. I told him maybe I need to see a new doctor and he said Yes you do! He wasn't concered of my high blood pressure or bad back pain. I felt like my BP went up SO much after talking to him. It was a HORRIBLE experience and I walked out crying! I am 100% positive I will not let this man deliver my baby after the way he treated me today!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2010

Dr. Cliphane W. McLeod's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1977)