Dr. Colm. B Hayes

Ratings for Dr. Colm. B Hayes

Dr Hayes is familiar about fibromyalgia and is very compassionate and patient. He is knowledgeable and did emergency root canals on me twice in one weekend. He truly cares about his patients and we travel four hours to keep him as our family dentist.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2013

I have been going to Dr. Hayes for quite a number of years, since he took over from Dr. McInnes. He is a very knowledgable and personable person. He will answer any question you may have and thoroughly explains everything to you. He is highly recommended by myself and my family.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

I saw him almost 25 years ago when I was a kid. He was an excellent dentist, very friendly and didn't blame me solely for having bad teeth. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

This was my first time going to Dr. Hayes and found him very pleasant. Great atmosphere and friendly staff. I did not have to wait at all. Dr. Hayes took the time to show me my xrays and explained what he saw and answered all my questions. Very knowledgable man.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012