Ratings for Dr. Sridevi Rama

Doctor is good handling patients and answering their queries. She might appear little harsh and angry at times but the patient should understand that doctor has to handle multiple cases in a day so she can be little upset at times. As far as my experience with Dr Rama, i was guided and advised properly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

She was very friendly and helpful all through my journey of pregnancy. She can answer all your questions so would definitely recommend her for her but the staff needs to be kind n calm with the patients. I would say not all of them are like that but just one or two.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I would definitely recommend Dr. Rama for her services. Dr's . treatment and guidance helped me through difficult diagnosis, she's always focussed towards her patient's well being. She's a thorough professional and expects the same from her staff and hospital staff. I was given more attention by JFK staff just because i was her patient. Dr. Staff is good and accomodates patients needs regarding appointments. Manisha gives special attention to all her patients and explains all about the tests. Anjali is very helpful with appointments and diligent enough to answer basic queries. Gopi is sensitive and helpful to patient's needs. All in all i recieved excellent service from my Dr. and her staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have visited DR Sridevi rama,JAN 2012 she is very calm and supportive.But the staff is worse especially "Anjali" the only spects lady,she is very rude over the phone and in person. I can give you an example i visited about my appointment she was answering very carelessly even after i had an appointment knowing that i was 4 months pregnant and waiting for appointment. After seeing my difficulty another girl helped me with appointment. I think doctor should look into such worst person(staff)

flag | Submitted July 4, 2012