Ratings for Dr. Uttam Wadhwa

It is better to not receive any mental health help than to receive it from this monstrosity of a doctor. Pill pushing is her specialty!! She doesn't listen, and she doesn't care. She's more interested in giving you prescriptions and pill samples than she is in taking the time to make an accurate diagnosis. In addition, I'll never forget the snarky comment she made about my weight ("Now that you've lost 15 lbs., you look so much prettier...like an actual girl." ) that had no relevance to the discussion or to my symptoms. This woman has zero tact, zero class and zero humanity. I'm not sure why the cops are focusing their efforts on illegal drug dealers when there are so many dangerous legal ones, like Dr. Wadhwa, who are destroying the minds, bodies and lives of the patients they are supposed to be helping! I can overlook the uncivilized and abrasive manner with which her secretary treats patients, but I cannot overlook the harm that Dr. Wadhwa's toxic cocktail of prescription drugs has done to my life and the lives of those who love me! I'm not sure how this woman even sleeps at night.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

This doctor is terrible!!! In my first appointment she spent her time talking about the patient before me. Then procedded to tell me about all her children and where they live in the world. She mentioned her daughter is trying to get her a job in Vancouver. She then proceeded to ask me questions, I answered. About 15 minutes or so were spent talking about my children and the stresses of being a mother. At the end of the interview she asked me if I had any children? The second time we met she asked if we had ever met before. She is the one that needs help...

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Why is this woman allowed to practice. someone needs to do a formal complaint on her pill pushing condescending judgemental practice. NEVER ALLOW ANYONE YOU LOVE TO SEE HER

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

She apparently is using another name but still under Uttam on the college of physicians page.. There are many complaints under her name Aman Wadhwa.. She is a horrible Doctor, does not listen, she gives pills without proper diagnoses, it is all about her and nothing more.. she really should not be a doctor.. Do not take anyone you love to her. I changed hospitals just because of her.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2013