Ratings for Dr. Neil Carvalho

I am in the medical field and I had an appointment with Dr. Carvalho. I was very impressed by his knowledge in what he does. He explained everything in detail, step by step and that showed me that he cares about his patients. He is very professional and a comfortable atmosphere. The receptionist was extremely nice and welcoming. I will definitely keep Dr. Carvalho as my Optometrist. Dr. V. Hosein, C.M.D

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Copy Secretary is very accommodating. Dr. Carvalho is so patient with my 2 kids who he saw for eye check ups.He as always provided excellent service.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Had another great experience at Dr. Carvalho's office. I took my family in for our yearly eye exams on the weekend. We had photos of the back of our eyes done as well. We booked next years exams as well. A very professional, courteous and friendly office. I have recommended this office to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

After trying to book an appointment for the past month with my previous Optometrist to no avail, I was pleasantly surprised that I got an eye examination on the spot at Dr. Carvalho'S office. They took me right away and performed anot outstanding eye exam with new state of the art equipment. They took pictures of the back of my eyes and informed me about my eye health. I learned so much about my eyes from this visit that I had never heard about in all the Years going to the last eye doctor. I.will definitely be going back and referring other family members. Great service!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Not impressed with this guy at all. The appointment was late and he barely apologized. I guess his time is more important than mine. I was there to try out a new optometrist but he seemed nervous and was uncomfortable with small talk. I'll take my family somewhere else. There are hundreds of optometrists in the area. I don't need someone who makes me feel not welcomed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great experience at Dr. Carvalho's office. Our family has been going to see him for years. They are right in the Oshawa Mall and open every day always willing to see you on your schedule. The staff has always been helpful. Dr. C is a very good Optometrist. He explains things really well. Ive seen many different eye doctors before and have never had my problems fully addressed until I started seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Not someone I would ever go back to. He was late for the appointment and I felt rushed through it. The prescription I got looked real high so I took it to another dr. and she said it was way off. What a waste of money and time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Very knowledgeable and professional doctor. Staff is always willing to accommodate your schedule. They are great at what they do and do not try to sell you useless products like other offices do. I have only positive things to say about my experienxe ! If you're looking for a new eye doctor who genuinely cares visit them at Oshawa Centre next to lenscrafters.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Finally a doctor who takes time to listen to your concerns! I had gone to a walk-in clinic and was given drops for my eyes that only made them more red and irritated. After seeing Dr. C he explained exactly what was going on with me and gave me a prescription for some eye drops which cleared them right up. I could tell he cares a lot for his patients. I will be going back to see him with my children next week!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Never even made it in to see the optometrist. Receptionist was extremely rude, refused to answer simple questions and spoke to me in such a condescending way that I cancelled and walked out. Had I ever spoken to a client that way in all my years of client services I would immediately have been fired.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016