Ratings for Dr. Neil Carvalho

I have been going to see Dr. Carvalho for the past 6 years and have found him to be the most knowledgeable and friendly doctor! I wouldn't trust anyone with our family's eye care. his staff is also very polite and competent. thanks for servicing us for all these years!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

Never again would I go to this eye clinic...I suffered 6 months to long from inflammation in my eyes...It’s been there well over a year...Also I was told my eyes weren’t dry, I even asked and the Dr said NO...They were extremely dry...Nerve damage in one eye there for a long while...never mentioned that...Sold me vitamins for 85.00 and not approved by anyone...I guess it’s there brand? I don’t know but, I was smart enough to not open them...I’m taking this to the people who will put a stop to Drs. who practise is not up to standards.... called the office days later to ask what was wrong with my eyes? I lost months on getting the proper treatment and it doesn’t come cheap when your not covered....

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I am in the medical field and I had an appointment with Dr. Carvalho. I was very impressed by his knowledge in what he does. He explained everything in detail, step by step and that showed me that he cares about his patients. He is very professional and a comfortable atmosphere. The receptionist was extremely nice and welcoming. I will definitely keep Dr. Carvalho as my Optometrist. Dr. V. Hosein, C.M.D

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Copy Secretary is very accommodating. Dr. Carvalho is so patient with my 2 kids who he saw for eye check ups.He as always provided excellent service.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Had another great experience at Dr. Carvalho's office. I took my family in for our yearly eye exams on the weekend. We had photos of the back of our eyes done as well. We booked next years exams as well. A very professional, courteous and friendly office. I have recommended this office to our friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

After trying to book an appointment for the past month with my previous Optometrist to no avail, I was pleasantly surprised that I got an eye examination on the spot at Dr. Carvalho'S office. They took me right away and performed anot outstanding eye exam with new state of the art equipment. They took pictures of the back of my eyes and informed me about my eye health. I learned so much about my eyes from this visit that I had never heard about in all the Years going to the last eye doctor. I.will definitely be going back and referring other family members. Great service!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Not impressed with this guy at all. The appointment was late and he barely apologized. I guess his time is more important than mine. I was there to try out a new optometrist but he seemed nervous and was uncomfortable with small talk. I'll take my family somewhere else. There are hundreds of optometrists in the area. I don't need someone who makes me feel not welcomed.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Great experience at Dr. Carvalho's office. Our family has been going to see him for years. They are right in the Oshawa Mall and open every day always willing to see you on your schedule. The staff has always been helpful. Dr. C is a very good Optometrist. He explains things really well. Ive seen many different eye doctors before and have never had my problems fully addressed until I started seeing him.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

Not someone I would ever go back to. He was late for the appointment and I felt rushed through it. The prescription I got looked real high so I took it to another dr. and she said it was way off. What a waste of money and time.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

Very knowledgeable and professional doctor. Staff is always willing to accommodate your schedule. They are great at what they do and do not try to sell you useless products like other offices do. I have only positive things to say about my experienxe ! If you're looking for a new eye doctor who genuinely cares visit them at Oshawa Centre next to lenscrafters.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016