Ratings for Dr. Ardis Krueger

Dr. Krueger is a fantastic naturopath. She is very knowledgeable, kind, and helpful and really takes the time to get to the root of the problem. Her treatment plan was extremely effective and easy to follow. On top of this the office staff is very professional, and accommodating to the patient's needs.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I have seen Dr. Krueger over a span of a few years, and have increasingly serious concerns about her knowledge and her motivations in recommending treatment. I find she only provides advice care of pre-made information sheets on her computer, and in doing so misses crucial information (eg. she advised me to eat various grains that have gluten in them, when I have celiac disease). Most concerning was that I required a time-sensitive blood test that she advised me to take at her office at a high cost. The results took 2 weeks to arrive. In the meantime I discovered that this bloodwork was covered for FREE under medicare, and LifeLabs delivered my results overnight. Over the years I have formed the impression that this clinic is in business for their bottom line, and not to care for their patients.

Submitted October 28, 2013

I went to see Dr Krueger for digestive problem a few months ago. She was great - very professional and knowledgeable. She was easy to talk to about my issues as well. She was able to diagnose my condition in a timely manner and I felt better in a few weeks which isn't long considering I had been suffering for years with this problem. I recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013