Ratings for Dr. T. Brodkin

She is a brilliant and compassionate physician who will go the extra mile to help ensure a succefully delivery for you and your child. I've had two babies by Brodkin and it was the best experience. She is knowledgeable of my neurological disorder and takes action appropriately. She is a patient advocate and has battled the short term disability insurance on my behalf on numerous occasions. When I was in the hospital because of a car accident she came in to visit me the next day. She takes her time with me and genuinely listens to my concerns to provide me with the proper treatment. She is the best physician I've ever had. My babies all came out perfect. They are beautiful, intelligent, and smart. I believe if I didn't have her as a physician my children wouldn't have turned out so perfect. As women we all want the best for our children and I made the best decision by electing her as my physician. I have no regrets. She is definitely the best physician in the Southwest.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2016