Ratings for Dr. Cary Collis

I’ve been seeing Dr. Collis for about 6 years. He has made 2 sets of orthotics for me over that time frame. The orthotics worked well and corrected some foot pain I had. He likes to have follow up visits every 4 to 6 months, at no charge, to see how the orthotics are holding up. I find him to be very knowledgeable and a caring practitioner.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Collis' since 1990. He and his team know exactly how to properly fit orthotics. I own Finn Comfort sandals and he was able to have orthotics built specifically for them. You will not regret choosing Dr. Collis as your Podiatrist.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

Dr. Collis and staff are wonderful in every respect! I was just fitted for orthotics and they are making such a difference in my everyday life. He took the time to fit me properly, and explain how they work. I have been wearing them for a few weeks, and I have much less pain and discomfort in my legs and feet at the end of the day. Give yourself the gift of an appointment with Dr. Collis. You will not regret it!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I saw Dr. Collis for an injury to my toe that required minor surgery. Dr. Collis took the time to explain the procedure and was very patient in answering my questions. He is professional, brings a high degree of expertise to his work as a podiatrist, is caring and checked in with me throughout the procedure to ensure I was comfortable. He arranged a number of follow up visits (included in the cost of the procedure) to ensure my toe was healing well. His assistant Carol is very thoughtful and Stella who manages the office appointment is always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Collis as an outstanding doctor to anyone needing a podiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2019

I recently saw Doctor Collis, a couple of times, and found him to be very professional. and easy to talk too.. After following his care and advice, my nail problem is cured. His staff are very caring, too. Thanks to all of you!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2019

I have progressive plantar fasciitis and with the help of Dr. Collis he has kept me walking. Office staff are really friendly and helpful. Dr. Collis explained what the problem was with my feet and how he was going to fix it. I have follow up visits every few months with no charge. He is a very caring, kind doctor with many yrs. of experience. . Dr. Collis and his staff were very supportive and provided excellent care. All staff were very pleasant and professional. He and all his staff are very kind and personable and there is generally no waiting once you arrive for your appointment. Thank you for helping me .I really would highly recommend Dr. Cary & his staff. I would highly recommend him to anyone with foot issues.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2019

I had a partial nail Avulsion and Mattricectomy of ingrown portion surgery with Dr. Cary. English is my second language but Dr. Cary was very patience and took his time to explain how the whole surgery procedure and the treatment plan work. He and his staff were excellent and friendly. Dr. Cary assistant nurse was very sweet and caring. I was very happy with the overall attention and treatment plan that I received. I truly recommend this doctor and his staff to you.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2019

I was very happy with the overall attention and treatment plan that I received. They are a little late simply because they are very busy. A Good Sign. I am much more comfortable with my walking because of the improvements to my footwear that they recommended. I truly recommend this doctor and his staff to you.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

I went to Dr. Collis for a surgical procedure not covered by OHIP. He and his staff were excellent, pre surgery there was more than enough opportunity for me to ask questions and the follow up after surgery was truly impressive. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Collis, I only wish I had had the surgery years ago.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I originally went to Dr. Collis for orthodics and then a year ago Dr. Collis performed double bunion surgery (both sides of one foot). Dr. Collis was extremely supportive throughout the surgery and post-operative a year later. Although the healing process is a long one, I was able to ski this past winter with no pain. He and all his staff are very kind and personable and there is generally no waiting once you arrive for your appointment.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2019