Ratings for Dr. Joe Radice

Such friendly staff, very accommodating and kind. I left for a few years due to distance and realized that the care at Today’s Dental is superior to any of the other offices I tried. I’m happy to be back and it’s worth the drive to get the best care! Cudos to Dr Radice and the staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

If I can give a minus for the staff I would. I spoke to the man accounts manager and I always dealt with him but now his new boss Daniella sent me to collections for something that should not have been billed to my insurance. Then I asked to speak to the office manager and I am still waiting for a call back. Very unprofessional and not caring, something we are not used to from Dr. Radice s office. Me and my family have already switched to Dr. Bloom across the street.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2018

I’m never coming back here. The account manager was very rude and made me feel singled out.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr Radice is the best dentist I ever had. I haven’t been to see him in a number of years, but now that I’ve been to other dentists, I know how great he is. He did my vaneers 10 years ago and I still get compliments today!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

WOW!!! I was just sent to Collections for something dating back to 2014 because they decided to charge the insurance differences now all of a sudden and after all these years according to Daniella, who is extremely rude and very impersonal. I have 100% coverage, my husband works for a union but Daniella seems to have no answers as to how the amount came about from 4 years ago! Pure scam! no heads up nothing, sure give me bad credit! My family has been going there for 10 years and today was the last day I stepped foot in this place! So many dentists in the area who actually treat you as a person.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Not impressed. The girls put my insurance wrong on the computer as a result the claim did not get paid and then Daniella the manager had the audacity to ask me for money when it wasn't my fault! I gave them the card and told them don't do anything if its not covered! I didn't ask for an hour cleaning, and to get yelled at and be blamed after. No thanks!

flag | Submitted June 15, 2018

I have been going to this office for many years, i have always had a great experience. From the moment you enter the office, the atmosphere is welcoming and so spotless I have been treated with respect and caring for my dental needs. Dr Radice and Dr Perrella pride themselves with their work. Mary and Rosanna who have worked there for many years are always accommodating and friendly, and treat us like family!!! I am so sorry but i could not disagree more with the previous comments.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I haven’t been back for half a year and everyone I knew is gone! Just Mary is left. Front desk is all new people. Assistants and dentists are all new. Where is Lauren? I was so upset to see a new grad! What happened to this place?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Amazing dentist! He is knowlegeable, caring, and geniune. He stayed late just for me and my kids. One of kind in Woodbridge.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My children and I have been going to Dr. Radice for over 20 years. I would never take my children anywhere else. Dr. Radice is professional, highly skilled and caring. Mary, office manager is absolutely amazing. I don't believe the negative comments posted.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joe Radice is the founder of Today's Family Dental in Woodbridge Ontario. He has over 30 years of clinical experience and is known in the community as kind and caring dentist. Book an appointment if you need family, cosmetic, orthodontic, sedation or implant dentistry. Children are always welcomed!

• English
  • Italian
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening