Ratings for Dr. Joe Radice

Not worth to be number 27 in Woodbridge. Poor customer service. They don’t tell you what you owe at the end of the appointment and then you get sent a surprise bill. When you call to find out why the bill, no one can explain what it was for. My insurance is 100 percent coverage yet every time I go they ask me to pay small amounts here and there. And if the service was good I wouldn’t mind but at every appointment it’s going downhill. I already found an office across the street Dr. bloom and guess what? I don’t pay anything!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2019

Very kind - made me feel safe and comfortable. Thank you . Alexa

flag | Submitted March 3, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Radice for many many years !! I am very concerned on the negative comments towards him and the office . Not getting into to much details, I know ALOT of his patients and we all disagree with these comments. He is and always has been caring of our needs and has never maxed us out on our insurance !! We respect and are always treated like “family”. If we have had issues with anything ... a call to Mary , and she always calls back within the day and “issue solved” professionally with care !!! They also have a new associate , Dr Annie who is so kind and caring she has late hours to accommodate us !! It’s very upsetting reading these negative comments , I hope it’s not from previous staff who have tried to get us to change offices ?

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Dr. Joe Radice's response
On the behalf of Dr. Radice, Mary, Dr. Annie and our whole team, we would like to thank you for such an amazing review. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and are very grateful for your kind words. We love working with you and your family. It has been our pleasure to serve you and are glad that you are pleased with the results. Thank you once again for your trust in us.

Submitted February 15, 2019

Rude staff, poor communication between dentist and staff members. Every time I go he keeps asking me un related questions to my issue. Talks too much and then gets somebody else to do the work and overcharges my insurance which is always maxed out at the end of the year.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We are sorry to hear about your experience at our office. We have to ask questions in order to understand the issue and help the patient in the best way possible. After considering the whole case, we suggest our best doctor who can take care of the same for you. For any payment related issues, you can give us a call and discuss with our staff. Your comfort and positive experience is important for us. We would be more than happy to help you again at your convenience.

Submitted February 15, 2019

Amazing place. Last time I was there, Dr. Radice was on his way out but stayed to look at my x-rays. He is geniune, caring, and knowledgeable. I am surprised at the negative comments. Mary runs the front office so smoothly. She treats you like family. I've been going there for over 20 years with my boys. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2019

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We would like to thank you on behalf of our Dr. Radice, Mary and whole team for taking the time to write such an amazing review. We love working with patients like yourself as you motivate us to continuously provide you with the high-quality dental care you deserve. Thank you once again for your trust and loyalty.

Submitted February 6, 2019

Had a bad experience at this office recommended by a friend from work. I waited over 45 mins. past my appointment time for a reason that no one at the front desk explained why? And had to see another person because Dr. Radice was on vacation which was never explained to me when I made the appointment. My tooth is still in pain two weeks later. Not good.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience caused to you. Sometimes in emergency conditions, the treatment takes a longer time than expected putting us behind schedule. We have a team of experienced dentists which take care of patients when Dr. Radice is away. We are sorry to hear about your tooth pain. Please give us a call and book an emergency appointment so that we can take care of your tooth pain as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Submitted December 19, 2018

The only dentist I will recommend to anyone is Dr. Radice. He is very kind, helpful, patient and understanding. I have been his patient for more than 20 years. I have never felt any pain and have had a lot of necessary work done. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thank you so much for such an amazing compliment. We appreciate your feedback, loyalty and trust for us. Thank you once again for your kind words.

Submitted December 13, 2018

I've been coming here for over 20 years. Best dentist ever. He is genuine, skilled, and kind. Mary is amazing! Don't believe the negative comments. I was just there for an appt. My two children and I were seen on time and treated professionally. I would NEVER go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. From everyone here at the dental office, I would like to thank patients like yourself as you motivate us to continuously provide you with the high-quality dental care you deserve.

Submitted November 29, 2018

This was by far the worst place I have ever had my teeth cleaned at. The girl made me bleed throughout the entire cleaning, they were extremely rude when I checked in as if they didn't have the time of day to give me.. On top of that my appointment was for 11:00am and I saw someone at 11:37am. I will NEVER VE RETURNING. I asked to speak to a manger and was told they would call me back. They never did, So, I called to speak to to them at a later time and was put on hold an no one answered. They don't really know what they're doing. Extremely unprofessional and INEXPERIENCED to say the least. Don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

The office is ok. The staff horrible. I feel bad for Dr. Radice because he is never there to see what his staff is doing. I felt very pressured to see someone I didn’t want to see. For example I wanted to see a different hygienist this time and my usual hygienist texted me to ask me if there was a problem. What is that? Why is she texting me? I’m sure Dr. Radice does not approve of that. Harassing patients to book with someone they don’t want to see!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We try to have our patients see the same hygienist every time they come in for a dental cleaning; it creates a strong partnership in oral health. The texting is out of the question. It should not have happen and has been addressed. We have a very experienced team of dentists and hygienists at Today's Family Dental who love their patients. Please feel free to choose another hygienist next time you visit us. Your comfort is important to us!

Submitted December 19, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joe Radice is the founder of Today's Family Dental in Woodbridge Ontario. He has over 30 years of clinical experience and is known in the community as kind and caring dentist. Book an appointment if you need family, cosmetic, orthodontic, sedation or implant dentistry. Children are always welcomed!

• English
  • Italian
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening