Ratings for Dr. Joe Radice

I haven’t been back for half a year and everyone I knew is gone! Just Mary is left. Front desk is all new people. Assistants and dentists are all new. Where is Lauren? I was so upset to see a new grad! What happened to this place?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Amazing dentist! He is knowlegeable, caring, and geniune. He stayed late just for me and my kids. One of kind in Woodbridge.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

My children and I have been going to Dr. Radice for over 20 years. I would never take my children anywhere else. Dr. Radice is professional, highly skilled and caring. Mary, office manager is absolutely amazing. I don't believe the negative comments posted.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Great service and amazing care. You will not see a more caring and knowledgeable dentist.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I will not be a part of the malicious people that leave derogatory comments about the best place I ever have worked at. That's right, I work there. I have known Dr Joe since he started at Weston Rd. and he always has been a genuine caring person with impeccable integrity. Sure there is staff turnover at any office and most of the people that I have seen and trained have been genuinely caring people, not gossip mongers that is being deliberately slandered below. We work together as a team trying harder this year than ever to make sure that all patients are being contacted regularly and now we are calling more insurance companies than we ever have, to make sure that there are less problems with patient's billing. Even before I worked for Dr. Radice, I chose him as my dentist because of his personality. I see the schedule every day and people are not kept waiting. I see too many patients that can't make it for many reasons and reschedule their appointments. Not many miss Dr. Radice's appointments because they usually have urgent problems that he goes way out of his way to do things perfectly. Quite often for risky problems we refer patients to Endodontists and Specialized Oral surgeons. I have seen Dr. Radice come in on a holiday recently just for an emergency patient. Don't believe the bull that is being posted below from obviously one person that has a personal grudge and an anger problem and has no desire to actually fix themselves and their relationship with others. If any other employees read this I'm sure you know who I am and know that I am always honest Just like Dr. Joe. Just like Donald Trump's fake news don't believe the rants of a deranged person below.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

What happened to this place!!! Used to be voted best in Vaughan! Not anymore.... I agree with the person underneath... I heard the same lady call her coworkers “b&$/@”! Very unprofessional!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Way too much gossip and drama! People must not have anything better to do in there than gossip.... you can hear the receptionists gossip about patients and other employees.. very unprofessional! I have actually heard a woman swear while I was getting my teeth cleaned! How is that even allowed?

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

This is the second time I’ve been scheduling to see Dr. Radice in the last 6 months and both experiences have been terrible. I waited 45mins. past my scheduled time so I had to arrange for someone to pick up my children. I don’t think Dr. Radice or his staff value my time. I’m gonna have to think good and hard about revisiting this office.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

High turnover of staff... One person says one thing, then 10 days later they are gone and the replacement has no idea what the previoua person says. Not happy! Big no no to this office. The doctors might be good but there are tons in the area that are equally good!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

I had an appointment recenlty with Dr. Radice and waited almost 45 mins. to see him. And after finally going into The room to start my procedure Doctor Radice came in for only 2 mins. and left again for another 10 mins. before actually starting to work on me. I was very disappointed that he put no value in my time.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joe Radice is the founder of Today's Family Dental in Woodbridge Ontario. He has over 30 years of clinical experience and is known in the community as kind and caring dentist. Book an appointment if you need family, cosmetic, orthodontic, sedation or implant dentistry. Children are always welcomed!

• English
  • Italian
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening