Ratings for Dr. Joe Radice

Horrible experience! I booked an apppointment to see Dr. Radice and he was running late so I saw another man who never introduced himself. I assumed he was a dentist but he was not! I found that out at the end of the appointment when my tongue and gums were cut! A friend referred me here for an emergency and will never return! How do they hire people who are not qualified! And why is Dr. Radice so important now he can’t see new patients?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Not only do they harass you with booking an appointment now they are harassing you with emails to write google reviews. I had over 3 emails in one week! Don't they realize my review will be negative due to harassment? Stop telling people to give you reviews, if we were happy we would do it on our own! Obviously we were not. Email Spam is not appreciated. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience the emails may have caused you. If you happen to receive an email, you are welcome to unsubscribe or email us and we will be happy to take you off the emailing list as to ensure you have the best possible experience with us.

Submitted October 9, 2018

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Radice for thirty years and we wouldn't go elsewhere. We have recommended him to many friends and family and they are all pleased with his service. You will not find a more knowledgeable, kind and professional dentist. He truly cares about his patients. To all the people who wrote negative comments, I hope that you did try to address your concerns with Dr. Radice. It is only fair that you give him a chance to address the problem as I know that he would appreciate constructive feedback. Yes, there was a high turnover of staff and drama several years ago, but that seems to be behind them now. Also, our hygienist, Lauren, is always so friendly and greets us with a smile. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Such friendly staff, very accommodating and kind. I left for a few years due to distance and realized that the care at Today’s Dental is superior to any of the other offices I tried. I’m happy to be back and it’s worth the drive to get the best care! Cudos to Dr Radice and the staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thanks for your kind words! It's stories like yours that motivate me to constantly improve as to provide all of my clients the utmost dental care.

Submitted September 5, 2018

I’m never coming back here. The account manager was very rude and made me feel singled out.

Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
First and foremost I would like to apologize for your negative experience, but I assure you I looked into this incident myself, and it will not happen again.

Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr Radice is the best dentist I ever had. I haven’t been to see him in a number of years, but now that I’ve been to other dentists, I know how great he is. He did my vaneers 10 years ago and I still get compliments today!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thank you for the great review! I hope you know you know you're always welcomed back at Today's Family Dental.

Submitted September 5, 2018

WOW!!! I was just sent to Collections for something dating back to 2014 because they decided to charge the insurance differences now all of a sudden and after all these years according to Daniella, who is extremely rude and very impersonal. I have 100% coverage, my husband works for a union but Daniella seems to have no answers as to how the amount came about from 4 years ago! Pure scam! no heads up nothing, sure give me bad credit! My family has been going there for 10 years and today was the last day I stepped foot in this place! So many dentists in the area who actually treat you as a person.

Submitted June 19, 2018

Not impressed. The girls put my insurance wrong on the computer as a result the claim did not get paid and then Daniella the manager had the audacity to ask me for money when it wasn't my fault! I gave them the card and told them don't do anything if its not covered! I didn't ask for an hour cleaning, and to get yelled at and be blamed after. No thanks!

Submitted June 15, 2018

I have been going to this office for many years, i have always had a great experience. From the moment you enter the office, the atmosphere is welcoming and so spotless I have been treated with respect and caring for my dental needs. Dr Radice and Dr Perrella pride themselves with their work. Mary and Rosanna who have worked there for many years are always accommodating and friendly, and treat us like family!!! I am so sorry but i could not disagree more with the previous comments.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

I haven’t been back for half a year and everyone I knew is gone! Just Mary is left. Front desk is all new people. Assistants and dentists are all new. Where is Lauren? I was so upset to see a new grad! What happened to this place?

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joe Radice is the founder of Today's Family Dental in Woodbridge Ontario. He has over 30 years of clinical experience and is known in the community as kind and caring dentist. Book an appointment if you need family, cosmetic, orthodontic, sedation or implant dentistry. Children are always welcomed!

• English
  • Italian
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening