Ratings for Dr. Joe Radice

Had a bad experience at this office recommended by a friend from work. I waited over 45 mins. past my appointment time for a reason that no one at the front desk explained why? And had to see another person because Dr. Radice was on vacation which was never explained to me when I made the appointment. My tooth is still in pain two weeks later. Not good.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

The only dentist I will recommend to anyone is Dr. Radice. He is very kind, helpful, patient and understanding. I have been his patient for more than 20 years. I have never felt any pain and have had a lot of necessary work done. He is truly the best!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thank you so much for such an amazing compliment. We appreciate your feedback, loyalty and trust for us. Thank you once again for your kind words.

Submitted December 13, 2018

I've been coming here for over 20 years. Best dentist ever. He is genuine, skilled, and kind. Mary is amazing! Don't believe the negative comments. I was just there for an appt. My two children and I were seen on time and treated professionally. I would NEVER go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. From everyone here at the dental office, I would like to thank patients like yourself as you motivate us to continuously provide you with the high-quality dental care you deserve.

Submitted November 29, 2018

This was by far the worst place I have ever had my teeth cleaned at. The girl made me bleed throughout the entire cleaning, they were extremely rude when I checked in as if they didn't have the time of day to give me.. On top of that my appointment was for 11:00am and I saw someone at 11:37am. I will NEVER VE RETURNING. I asked to speak to a manger and was told they would call me back. They never did, So, I called to speak to to them at a later time and was put on hold an no one answered. They don't really know what they're doing. Extremely unprofessional and INEXPERIENCED to say the least. Don't waste your time here.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

The office is ok. The staff horrible. I feel bad for Dr. Radice because he is never there to see what his staff is doing. I felt very pressured to see someone I didn’t want to see. For example I wanted to see a different hygienist this time and my usual hygienist texted me to ask me if there was a problem. What is that? Why is she texting me? I’m sure Dr. Radice does not approve of that. Harassing patients to book with someone they don’t want to see!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

Horrible experience! I booked an apppointment to see Dr. Radice and he was running late so I saw another man who never introduced himself. I assumed he was a dentist but he was not! I found that out at the end of the appointment when my tongue and gums were cut! A friend referred me here for an emergency and will never return! How do they hire people who are not qualified! And why is Dr. Radice so important now he can’t see new patients?

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We strive to provide a positive dental experience to every patient. In your emergency situation, it is very common for bleeding to occur during a dental cleaning. The man you saw is a dental hygienist with over 20 years of clinical experience. He is one of our best professionals providing urgent dental care to patients. Dr. Radice would love to see every patient but, it is not always possible as some treatments can take slightly more time than anticipated. We thank you for your understanding and offer you a sincere apology.

Submitted November 8, 2018

Not only do they harass you with booking an appointment now they are harassing you with emails to write google reviews. I had over 3 emails in one week! Don't they realize my review will be negative due to harassment? Stop telling people to give you reviews, if we were happy we would do it on our own! Obviously we were not. Email Spam is not appreciated. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
We would like to apologize for any inconvenience the emails may have caused you. If you happen to receive an email, you are welcome to unsubscribe or email us and we will be happy to take you off the emailing list as to ensure you have the best possible experience with us.

Submitted October 9, 2018

My whole family has been seeing Dr. Radice for thirty years and we wouldn't go elsewhere. We have recommended him to many friends and family and they are all pleased with his service. You will not find a more knowledgeable, kind and professional dentist. He truly cares about his patients. To all the people who wrote negative comments, I hope that you did try to address your concerns with Dr. Radice. It is only fair that you give him a chance to address the problem as I know that he would appreciate constructive feedback. Yes, there was a high turnover of staff and drama several years ago, but that seems to be behind them now. Also, our hygienist, Lauren, is always so friendly and greets us with a smile. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thank you so much for such an amazing compliment. We are thrilled to provide you, your family and your friends a reason to smile every time you come to our office. We really appreciate the client feedback's. On the behalf of Lauren, we would like to for such a great review. Thank you once again for your loyalty and trust in us.

Submitted November 8, 2018

Such friendly staff, very accommodating and kind. I left for a few years due to distance and realized that the care at Today’s Dental is superior to any of the other offices I tried. I’m happy to be back and it’s worth the drive to get the best care! Cudos to Dr Radice and the staff.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
Thanks for your kind words! It's stories like yours that motivate me to constantly improve as to provide all of my clients the utmost dental care.

Submitted September 5, 2018

I’m never coming back here. The account manager was very rude and made me feel singled out.

Submitted August 7, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's response
First and foremost I would like to apologize for your negative experience, but I assure you I looked into this incident myself, and it will not happen again.

Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Joe Radice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joe Radice is the founder of Today's Family Dental in Woodbridge Ontario. He has over 30 years of clinical experience and is known in the community as kind and caring dentist. Book an appointment if you need family, cosmetic, orthodontic, sedation or implant dentistry. Children are always welcomed!

• English
  • Italian
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening