Ratings for Dr. Joe Radice

I have been a patient of this office for over 10 years and related to someone who works there so the inside scoop disgusted me! The way staff is treated is not right and the way they treat patients they don’t care about anymore is sickening. I decided to leave when after 10 years I was sent a bill for a couple hundrend dollars dating back to 3 years ago! Yet I come every 4 months and no one asked me for money. Not right! And Mary was no where to be found when I asked for her after 10 years of greeting me! Maybe she too was embarrassed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2019

I love Dr. Radice he is the best!! So sad to read some of the reviews here- one complains that they got “the worst cleaning on Sunday recently” yet I just tried to book a Sunday appointment and they haven’t been open Sunday’s for a very long time. I have been seeing him for 12 years and will continue to come to this office for another 12!! The staff HAS definitely had major turnover and I do like seeing a familiar face (Mary and Rosanna are all that’s left) but that’s the only negative complaint I have. Dr. Radice is a little bad with time management however I do get to see him within 20 minutes of my appointment time which isn’t too bad.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I am a new patient at Today’s Family Dental. My experience so far has been excellent!! When I called to schedule my initial appointment, the administrative staff was beyond helpful and informative, and were able to accommodate me on a weekend. I saw Dr. Radice for my initial appointment, he was so informative and answered any questions I had regarding my upcoming treatment. I would recommend this office to anyone who is looking for a compassionate, intelligent family practice.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2019

I too have been a long time patient. There are some old staff left . Mary has always made us feel welcomed always smiling addresses any fears or anxiety with compassion , and resolves any issues immediately !!If she is not there she happily calls you back . She goes out of her way to make sure we are all happy. And I’m sure Dr Radice appreciates that . (My family and friends colleagues agree ) I have refereed a friend to the office., she asked for Mary, she booked her appointment efficiently was seen with no issues. And as a result her family and friends will be calling in soon ! Yes there are some changes and the explanation she gave makes sense . I myself have seen different hygienists some have not been to pleasant , so now we all try to see Lauren and Simona and they make me feel comfortable , and they do a great job . Don’t be afraid to ask specifically for who you want to see or not see. It is all confidential If there are issues with all the reviews ... ask for explanations. They will help you no matter what ... or “ask Mary”

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

This place is going down so fast. No one cares because the owner doesn’t care. All his good staff is gone and it’s mostly new people with no experience who seem to be trying out things in our mouths. I had the worst cleaning on a Sunday here and there was no dentist so I have to come back to get a checkup! Unreal! Run!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

I agree with the person below. Maybe us long standing patients got spoiled but the office has gone from bad to horrible in the past year. My family actually does not go there anymore since last month. We have decided to follow staff members of his that left due to the degenerating conditions of the office and attitude. Either way it was a hard decision but we made it and could not be happier. Maybe it’s time for him to retire to avoid retiring on a bad note.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2019

I have been seeing Joe for almost 20 years and saw one of the best dental offices degenerate to the condition it is today. Horrible! What happened to the customer service and the caring? Out the window! I booked an appointment for a broken tooth, ended up seeing someone else because Joe passed me on to someone else...... and ended up at another dental office to get the mistakes of Today’s Family Dental fixed! Not happy.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Very disappointed! I was told that my filling which was supposed to be a redo because it broke within 2 weeks was free but they charged my insurance after I left! When I called to confront them the girl couldn’t even find my file on the computer. She said the manager Fred would call me back and I’m still waiting 3 weeks later. Nevertheless the filling broke again! Horrible service and how can they charge my insurance after I left? Don’t waste your time going here.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Poor service! You don’t even see the dentist but he sure charges your insurance. Don’t even bother going, look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2019

Terrible service. Did 1 crown 3 times still having pain.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2019

Dr. Joe Radice's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Joe Radice is the founder of Today's Family Dental in Woodbridge Ontario. He has over 30 years of clinical experience and is known in the community as kind and caring dentist. Book an appointment if you need family, cosmetic, orthodontic, sedation or implant dentistry. Children are always welcomed!

• English
  • Italian
  • Greek

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1986)

• Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Bruxism (teeth grinding)
  • Oral cancer screening