Ratings for Dr. Priscilla Narotam

Always taking the time to get everything right. Very caring and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr. Narotam. I’ve never had chiropractic treatment before but her treatments were highly affected for me because I suffer from back pain. She is a very kind and professional doctor, who really care about her patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I have been treated by Dr. Narotam a few times when her associate is away. After receiving treatment from her I felt no different or any better I was still in pain. I felt the same way I did when I came in for treatment. I don't know why that is all I know is that I didn't find her techniques to be effective. I did find Dr. Naratam to be a very kind person, one who cares about her patients. I would recommend her to others in spite of how it turned out for me. I say this because others may find her treatment effective and be better off as a result of receiving treatment from her.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Submitted April 22, 2014

Just Pleased with every Treatment this Dr.Narotam has to offer.Thank You

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

Finding Dr.Narotam is a great blessing. Over 16 years I have had pain left and right side. Back , RA Specialists, MRI, Scans, X-rays medication that effected other areas of my well being did not work. She explained and set up schedule of treatments, and I play with my grandbabies. Even sent my husband, new amputee to align his hip and laser surgery for his wrists. She has helped my whole family. Now my dear friends I have recommended her and they wonder why they had waited so long, ICBC, WCB the office ladies know how to set it all up. Oh being a little accident prone, I have put my bones out I just call and they set me up for a tune up, and great conversations. Please do not wait if you are in pain, call for a consultation they are there to help.Regards Jackie

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

She is always so helpful and takes the time to explain things in detail

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Dr. Narotam is very professional and knowledgeable. She fixed my lower back and neck problem after a car accident. Although, you will not be all recovered within 2-3 treatments, but her main goal is "to give you relief from any pain or suffering you might be having", and definitely, she will not disappoint you. BTW, she is nice, sweet, and pretty! Dr. Narotam, THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

Dr. Narotam is very good at what she does..I am 70 years old and was really out of line, after a few treatments it was amazing how much better I felt. Then I was in a car accident and have acute back pain, after my treatments with Dr. Narotam I always leave feeling much better. She takes her time to explain everything, is very personable. My nephew came in her office with neck pain and she took him right away and in 2 treatments he is much, much better.I really like her and would absolutely recommend her..

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

I have been so impressed with Dr. Narotam right from the first adjustment. She is very skilled and professional. I also appreciate how easy it is to talk to her. Whether I am on time, or even quite early, I never have to wait. I'm very pleased!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013