Ratings for Dr. Erin Bearss

I have been a patient of Dr Bearss for a number of years. She was recommended to me by a mutual friend. It was one of the best referrals I have ever received. I am a person that lives with a more than normal injuries from past accidents. Dr. Bearess has always been understanding and very practical in her assessments. My wife and 2 and half year old son have been seeing her also and have nothing but praise for her. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a down to earth, no nonsense doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

I recently became a patient of Erin Bearss and I feel like I’ve won the “family practitioner jackpot”. She is outstanding in every way – intelligent, knowledgeable, empathetic, down to earth, and a genuinely nice person.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr Bearss has been our family doctor for several years. I have always found her very professional and straight forward. She is very punctual and engaged and readily refers if she feels something is outside of her scope. I have absolute faith in her judgment -she has always been very good to us!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I saw Dr. Bearss on two separate occasions years ago and I must say that both visits were the same, not good. My husband has just lost his mother unexpectedly and was suffering from high bood pressure and severe allergies, he is a quiet man who never complains, but I knew he needed to see a Doctor. The uncaring, preachy way she conducted her examination with him is exactly why he never wanted to seek medical attention in the first place. I was very upset. On a different visit, while I was seeing her for a medication refill only to be met by criticism of my own doctors use of that medication - this without asking me why I was taking it in the first place or without examining me, I felt that that was not a professional thing to do. Perhaps she would do better in medical research, because my people experiences with her were not positive ones. That was years ago, but I still wish her a better Doctor than she was to me or my husband.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014