Ratings for Dr. Eric Leong

Love his gentle, thoughtful bedside manner. Really takes the time to listen - so rare today. Don't like his secretary - impatient and rude. She needs to learn some manners!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Amazing! I am so happy I have found a Dr that actually cares and listens!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Very knowledgeable, caring and compassionate doctor. My cirrhosis is gone thanks to his treatment.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

He looked in my stomach and saved my life when I went to the hospital with life-threatening bleeding...and without a blood transfusion because I'm a Jehovah's witness. I can't say thank you enough.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

Dr. Leong has a wonderful bedside manner and is very good at what he does. I had my colonoscopy without sedation and did not feel the slightest bit of discomfort.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

The staff hung up on me numerous time, never knew when the Dr would be available to see me. Gave me medication I he knew I had allergies too, which pro longed my my diagnoses. Wasted years of my life on someone who doesn't deserve to have a license does not care about the well being of his patients. Seen a Dr at Women's College first Scope they did was determined I indeed has crohns and colitis.he's never even had a stomach flu couldn't relate to the sever chronic pain I was enduring. I would never recommend. This Dr not even to my worst enemy.

Submitted November 5, 2014

The absolute best gastro doctor ever. Calm, caring, puts patient at ease. I would recommend this specialist at time, anywhere.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

The worst staff (at 1017 Wilson Office) I ever met and talked to, very unhelpful, sarcastic. She needs to go back to school and learn some professional ethics. Dr. Leong is a great specialist. You deserve a better secretary.

Submitted August 14, 2013