Ratings for Dr. Andrew Mcdiarmid

I would not recommend this butcher to anyone, if you value your health and dignity give this sad excuse for a surgeon a very wide berth. I had to seek corrective surgery overseas. This man cares little for his patients and if he in the USA or any other country that values patient rights he would be sued into left right and center. He is rude and insulting and lacks the guts to admit his mistakes of which there are many. Remember be careful in New Zealand there are no rights for patients at all. Corruption is the name of the game so if you can afford it go overseas and find a real Doctor. I would not trust this man to carve a Christmas turkey. He is a liar and a very bad surgeon and everybody knows it but in New Zealand these guys are protected so be very careful, you have been warned. I will give him no stars at all he does not rate on any scale here he is dangerous and should be struck off!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

I had 2 major surgeries with Andy 8 and 6 years ago. One in Private and one in public. I found him very knowledgable in his area, very polite and pleasant. He always answered any questions and he sent me for second opinions before we went ahead with the surgeries.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Very unimpressed. Not helpful, talks to you as if you are just a number. Had to get a second opinion after seeing him and was given all the help I needed and more. Would never recommend to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014