Ratings for Dr. Neelesh Jain

Dr Jain has a resident in his surgery team. his name is Dr.Fernando that I had a bad experience with him. when I had surgery Dr.Fernando was not responsible and nice with me. He forgot to write my pain killer after my surgery and the pain hurt me a lot. He didn't has good behaviour with patient. And I needed some days recovery but he didn't write appropriate days for my recovery for my work and when I asked him, he ignored me and didn't change the letter then I was waiting for my surgeon 7 hours to change the letter for my work because Dr.Fernando didn't. I think managers should be careful with these Dr because they should be responsible and nice with the patients. I was new comer and I couldn't speak English well and he hurt me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Jain is an increditable doctor, one who has great beside manner, a fantastic surgeon, and a kind and wonderful human being. He literally gave me back my life, I had part of my colon removed, the man is so special in every way, He always has time to answer questions and explain all the details regarding surgery, recovery and follow up. He definately is an asset to the medical profession. God bless him

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Dr Jain is caring and Knowledgeable. I was referred to him after 2 visits to Emergency department with undiagnosed abdominal pain. He figured out that the pain was from a stone in my gallbladder,though it was with a typical symptoms.(miss diagnosed before as appendicitis). He worked hard to find a spot for my surgery in the busy schedule of NYGH. He has excellent bedside manners and he made my comfort a priority. He made sure that I am ready for discharge (some doctors send their residents, but he came himself to make sure ). I called his office two days after surgery and left a voice message, he called me back with answers to all my questions in less than two hours. My follow up appointment came only after 10 days (some doctors do it after 30 days for the same type of surgery ). He is a good listener and never rushed me out of his office. If you need a surgeon, ask for that kind and talented Doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

the most caring doctor i have ever made. He saved my life!!!!!!!!! He very good at what he does. he is the doctor for the right reasons.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Dr Jain is really nice and knowledgeable, He really cares about my feeling and situation. and give the best care he can . I really appreciate his help, and he is a good doctor

flag | Submitted November 28, 2013

Dr Jain is the best surgeon ever. I got surgery a year ago and was terrified. Dr Jain was so kind and he answered all my questions and made me very comfortable.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2013