Ratings for Dr. Andrew Wines

Dr. Wines is an excellent surgeon, he fixed my foot fusion after two other operations could not. Now pain free thanks 😀. Frances is an awesome member of his team.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr wines did a right ankle fusion Nov 17. 5 months post op im still in a boot. I can walk for a short time without the boot but then it becomes quite uncomfortable. Last appt i had i was supposed to see dr wines but alas that did not happen so im still in the dark about progress. Have a lot of uncomfortable sensations on the foot but hopefully at my next appt i will actually get to see dr wines and have questions answered.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

I saw Dr Wines for a serious infection of my foot - it required 3 surgeries and numerous hospital stays on IV antibiotics to kill this infection. Dr Wines went above and beyond - he was professional, experienced and showed genuine care and support during this difficult time. I would 100% recommend Dr Wines.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Poor timekeeping. Hour wasted waiting - Then he leaves at midday!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Andrew Wines has been my specialist 4 years now and has performed multiple surgeries on my ankle end result having my leg amputated.This Dr has done more for me than previous Doctors have done over 15 years .I would refer him to anybody he is caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable his staff are very polite and caring also. Without his help i would still be in pain and i'm now slowly on the mend and getting my life back all thanks to Dr Wines.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Dr Wines is the ultimate professional. He is genuinely caring, extremely skilful - at the top of his field, and unusually he is very humble. He is also not motivated by money, but is passionate about his work. I honestly cannot express how much he has helped me and how much I recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I had very complex reconstructive foot surgery at north shore hospital by another of Dr wines colleages and revision follow up surgery with Dr wines who was a fantastic surgeon.very good bedside manner and regarded by many now as a top rate Ortho.very humble man considering his talent.highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Our daughter plays competitive tennis and spent 6 months on and off in a cam boot to relieve the pain from tarsal coalitions in both feet. For an active 11 year old who was used to playing 5-6 times a week and who had qualified for the state playoffs it was devastating for her. We saw Dr Wines (and other leading surgeons, sports podiatrist, physio etc) who was fantastic in explaining the surgery, recovery etc. I should add that there were 2 definite camps in regards to surgery. Those who advised the worst thing we could do as it would create arthritis and all sorts of problems with no improved range of motion. Well we trusted DrWines who advised that we really couldn't NOT do the ssurgery to give her a chance of being as active as she wanted into her adulthood as well as while she's young. He was fantastic. She had both feet done at the same time and her recovery was phenomenal thanks to Dr Wines. she is 6 months post surgery and is back playing tournaments and is pain free. Her range of movement is greatly improved. So we are so happy we went ahead while she was young as Dr Wines advised as her recovery has been amazing (with lots of physio and rehab on her part)recovery has

flag | Submitted January 17, 2016

Dr Andrew Wines is a competent doctor and very caring. He explained how the surgery was gong to repair the fractured bone in my foot. I saw 2 other Orthopaedic surgeons, and 4 weeks into my injury they were not willing to help me get back on my feet again as they advised me that the fractured bones will heal over a 7 week period. This caused me so much frustration as I was off work for quite some time - waiting and hoping that it will get better soon. These other orthopedaic surgeons also charged so much money for their 8 minute consultation. Furthermore, Dr Wines thoroughly explained to me what I needed to do during the recovery process and is fair when it comes to surgery fees- staying within medicare /private health fund rates. What a humble and intelligent surgeon. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Very happy with my ankle stabilization surgery and was within the medicare system for his services. Would definitely send right foot to Dr Wines next!!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015