Ratings for Dr. Grace Chun

Very knowledgeable and more skillful than most dentist I have come across. Integrity seems to be high with Dr Chun as she recommended far less intrusive procedures than other dentists I know. Very honest and reliable. Excellent friendly staff too!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

The dentist did a wonderful job with honestly whole teeth cleaning right away after exam checking and x-ray. I am blessed that I came to the right place where there are wonderful staff members.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Doesn't seem to remember her patients too well. Does okay work but I find her a bit arrogant.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I had gone to my original dentist cuz i was feeling pain, i never really get checkups just once a year cleanings... anyways, my dentist said i have 18 cavities and they all needed to be removed and white fillings needed to be put in.. the estimate he gave me was just over 3,000.00 and i went to Dr Grace Chun for a second opinion, because my boyfriends mother gave great referral to me, i went and saw her at the time i saw her i was in so much pain, and i was unable to eat foods because of the discomfort, Dr Grace Chun preformed a exam and told me i had 10 cavities that the tooth is decayed and must be fixed the other cavities can me maintained because its more important to keep the tooth verse file it down. she quoted me 1,700.00 and my total was exactly that much, she even gave me a discount and helped me out by getting me in for 4 fillings right after the exam and the other 6 fillings next day! i am so happy i made her my family dentist! best dentist ever!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I had to make a last-minute appointment because I was feeling a lot of tooth pain. Dr. Chun was nice enough to see me before the clinic opened because she was full during the day. Turns out I needed to have two wisdom teeth removed. She recommended that I have them out right away and said she could do it now or if I wanted, I could book another appointment or go to my regular dentist (who was on vacation at the time of my crisis!). I opted to have them out and it went really well though I did have to have a double dose of freezing. Her price was also really reasonable. Hope this helps!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

She couldn't freeze me for my fillings so I had a lot of pain. Overall not my best dental experience. She doesn't engage in conversations as much as she talks about hockey with her assistants.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012