Ratings for Dr. L Lalonde

Dr. Lalonde has treated my family and myself for several ailments over the last couple of years and has always been kind, considerate, professional and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Lalonde and not be afraid to visit her for any reason.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

On this first and only visit I found Dr. Lalonde to be knowledgeable, kind, interested and empathic. She dealt with my low back pain in timely and efficient manner. I felt heard and respected. The previous review set me up to be quite concerned and the reality was very different. The previous review tells me more about the mindset and mean-spirited attitude of the reviewer than anything about the doctor. Please ignore her review and support Dr. Lalonde.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

I found Dr. L to be uninterested in listening to my perspective on what might be the cause of my symptoms and in fact became argumentative when I said I had adrenal fatigue. She told me there is no such medical diagnosis, instead of asking me what symptoms I had experienced that I would consider related to adrenal fatigue. She was not curious or concerned, only condescending. And her waiting room was empty, so it is not like she could not spare me a minute of her time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013