Ratings for Dr. Charles C. Edwards

Dr. Edwards and all staff members I have had contact with have always been caring,knowledgable, and kind. My back problems were explained to me, options of treatment presented, and once I had chosen what I wished to do treatment was timely and extremely helpful. I have recommended Dr. Edwards to several friends and they all spoke highly of the treatment they received.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

I had worsening back pain for years prior to seeing Dr. Edwards. On the first visit, he spent about 45 minutes with me and my husband, reviewing an older MRI and explaining everything in great detail. He suggested options and an up to date MRI. The second visit, with the new MRI, was even more impressive. He again suggested options, but advised that the progression of my scoliosis would only increase my pain. After an hour's discussion, we decided on a more extensive surgery to straighten my spinal column and realign vertebrae. The seven hour surgery was very successful and I am almost free of back pain, although a bit stiffer due to rods and screws supporting the bones as they fuse. The doctor and his complete staff, particularly Lisa Ford, P.A., were all very helpful and professional. I would give Dr. Edwards II my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

He treated my 60 year old mother with torn rotator cuff with such disrespect. Sent in his PA after two minutes of intro, gave her a shot and said it would be fine. She was dismissed. Terrible care.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Dr. Charles C. Edwards's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1968)

• Blue Cross Of California