Ratings for Dr. Aneil Mujoomdar

Excellent experience with Dr Mujoomdar and staff!!! knowledgeable, compassionate, great sense of humor! Words cannot express how much we appreciate everything he has done for our daughter. Wonderful surgeon!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2018

I have had 5 surgeries with other doctors but Dr Mujoomdar is by the far the best I have ever had.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

I had lung cancer 5 years ago. He removed my left lung. He is one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with. Very knowledgeable, kind and caring.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

A few years ago, I was very fortunate to have this surgeon to revmover my gallbladder. This was after my 2nd attack in as many weeks and was only able to eat light food. He took the time to explain to me and answered questions that I had. He made my experience a lot better than I expected and am truly grateful for that.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Having spent nearly 4 weeks under the care of Aneil Mujoomdar, I can assure you that this man carries himself with exceptional poise, expertise, and personability. Each day, yes, every single day of the week for my nearly 4 week stay in the Moncton hospital, Dr. Mujoomdar made time to stop by, ensuring the optimal post-op recovery path was being followed.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

wonderful bedside manner. Never late, always has time to listen and answer questions by his patients. Highly respected by anyone that knows him. Humble and not looking for praise. Local young man and dedicated to his profession. Great family man and cares about people

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

Execellant doctor take the time to explain and listen

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013