Ratings for Dr. Kourosh Keyhani

I went to see doctor Keyhani after a recommendation from my general care physician. He made me re-do an ultrasound my general care physician had already done and then diagnosed me with enlarged veins and recommended surgery - directly contradicting what my general care sent me to him for. When I asked for more explanation he told me to YouTube it. Right now I am trying to get my medical records from them, but they can't get produce anything that proves that I need surgery. Apparently Doctor keyhani diagnosed me from a drawing from the ultrasound tech.....let that sink in. I am finding another doctor!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

My mother has been seeing this doctor, but he is no good. The staff never returns calls and didn't even know the fax number...what a joke. I have already filed a complaint with the medical board as well with her insurance. I will never recommend this man to anyone!!!! He's rude and lazy gives his patients very minimal care, now my mothers in the hospital and he's trying to just pass the buck on to someone else. Please people if you need a vascular surgeon do not go to this man. He never called in pain medications or antibiotics for my mother, his staff are clowns and are not very professional nor do they look like they understand what they are talking about. Bottom line is avoid this man at all cost....I call him a man and not a Dr because he has not earned that title. How he got his license is beyond me.....SMDH.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Amazing work and excellent bedside manner. Have recommended him to friends

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

He was recommended by a friend. I'm glad I went to see him and have my veins treated

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I went in to this office, you have to be kidding. The staff were talking and laughing the manager was doing this with the staff and I was totally ignored. Wonder if the doctor knows what they are not doing when his back is turned. Very dissatisfied with the overall experience.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I enjoy coming to Dr Keyhani's office. He does wonders with spider and varicose veins.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

I went in for evaluation it took me longer to register and get seen the doctor only spent 2 min with me and quote me a price. I dont uderstand how a doctor can diagnose me within 2 min of talking to me. I had already been to another vein doctor and was diagnosed but wanted to see what another doctor would say. I'm very concerned with patient's seeing this doctor seems money is the concern here not patients care. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

Submitted November 26, 2014

Doctor very knowledgeable about veins. Excellent results

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I have been dealing with varicose veins for long time. Dr Keyhani was able to fix my problem.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I was going to this doctor been seeing long time. I went ti see Dr. last week and I very upset no result yet. my legs been hurting for long time and me friend tell me about dr and his staff is very rude no one helps me. I do not recommend office, Insurance and a lot of doctors to choose in Houston. I thinks everyone person should know.

Submitted August 14, 2014

Dr. Kourosh Keyhani's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 2002)