Ratings for Dr. Michele L. Gero

We love love love Dr Gero. The whole family deed her and she is the sweetest doctor I have ever been to. She genuinely cares for her patients.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

I have been a patient from her first week in north port, at first I was a fan, she seemed to care but now as the years have passed and I am in more urgent need of help she has truly neglected my care. The last straw was that after 15 yrs of a med. she refused to refill without any notice leaving me deathly sick, pharmacist and drug manufacturer both said drug should never be stopped abruptly but if necessary weaned, after speaking to her office and personally she lied and said she was refilling RX. It has been a month and she has not kept her word. I am looking for a new Primary Care!!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

She refused to sign papers for updating parking disability sign. I've had one for 13 years. She wouldn't refill a prescription that I was on for the last 15 years. Not anyone I want to deal with.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Unfortunately Michele Gero has no time or concern for her patients. Call backs and follow-ups are not something they believe in I am a senior citizen, and I have never seen or heard of such a neglectful physician in my life. On a scale of 1to10, I would have to give her a -1.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Warm wonderful caring, very good listener. No rush at all. Staff reflects this Dr. respect for patient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Dr. Michele L. Gero's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 2001)