Ratings for Dr. Karen M. Brynildsen

She claimed to be a specialist in a field we needed treatment for...although she is not. She misdiagnosed a now permanent injury. Dirty office and appearance. dark unkept and low lit rooms. We did not pick her she was called into the ER by the hospital for an accident. She shares NO information with the patient or patients family. She made assuptions. She doesn't listen to my concerns. I felt dismissed, yet she wanted us to have a weekly appt. I am sick to my stomach over this. I went for a second opinion and the Dr. was concerned enough about the appearance of the untreated injury to ask if an x-ray could be taken by him. I allowed it, and he explained how now there is unreversable permanent damage to the area. I cannot stress enough how disappointed I am in her bedside manner, her uncleanliness of office, and most of all the fact that she overlooked something that could only be treated at the time of initial surgery.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012