Ratings for Dr. Stacie L. Buck

I saw Dr. Buck for the first time in June 2016, she took time to make sure I was satisfied. She does show and tell and I lefted her office feeling less stressed than when I walked in. Thank you Dr. Buck.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

I was so compfortable with Dr. Buck on my first visit that I called her Stacie. She made me feel confident in my decision for surgery and has been kept close communication with me all during my healing process. I have recommended her to many, many friends and family members.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2015

I was misdiagnosed with plantar fasciitis for 10 years, and was never able to run more than 2 miles. When I went to see Dr. Buck, she diagnosed me with accessory navicular syndrome, and now I am running my first race in March! Wonderful, smart doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Thank you Dr. Stacie Buck! You are an amazing person and Doctor.... Even though we have a ways to go with with Joey....we appreciate you and your services! I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr Buck has been so helpful and caring. She is a great and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Buck has helped me several times with ingrown toenails. What I like about her is that she takes care of it that day! None of this - ok, you have an ingrown see you on my surgery day. I have finally found a great podiatrist. (Don't go to Terrell's Office. Both docs make you wait a long time. Both are not the friendliest people either).

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr B has been helping my wife, and is doing an OUTSTANDING job. She listens to what the patient has to say, succintly answers all questions, and provides treatment options, carefully explaining the pros-cons. HIGHLY recommend her to others. GM

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr. Buck took the time to thoroughly explain things and also listened to my concerns. She wasn't quick to jump to the surgical solution, and instead encouraged me to dry non-evasive ways of treating my condition. My appointments weren't rushed and she always made me feel important. Would HIGHLY recommend!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Buck was awesome! Super nice and friendly but also very knowledgeable. She was attentive and helped me with my problem. Office staff was also great. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013