Ratings for Dr. Juno Park

Every filling I had done by Dr Park has fallen out. Every time I had a cleaning and checkup, he always said I had cavities. Went back to my old dentist out of town and I've never had any cavities. He has replaced all the fillings Dr Park had performed. He's a nice chap but not very good workmanship.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Park for the past few years and I am extremely satisfied with his work and chair side manner. He is caring, very gentle and quite knowledgeable. I highly recommend this dentist for those who are nervous or scared of going to the dentist. He goes out of his way to make sure that you are comfortable and relaxed.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr Park is the best dentist I ever had. I needed a lot of dental work and he explained every detail to me before he proceeded. He has a kind manner and a good sense of humor. He was always professional and delicate in his work. The hygienist was also excellent. When I had a broken tooth, the staff got an emergency appointment arranged right away. The dentist office is state very clean and state of the art. The only area for improvement would be the uncomfortable benches in the waiting room. I highly recommend Dr Park for his skill and manner. You will not be disappointed. But book your appointment early as it takes a while to get a scheduled appointment.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

First saw Dr. Park 10 yrs ago when a broken tooth was infected. I was terrified of dentists after a botched freezing and horrible root canal experience 2 years before that (NOT Dr. Park). When I told him how scared I was, he was fantastic. He took care of that tooth (I wanted it pulled) and has taken care of me ever since. I followed him to his new location / practice, and have been 100% happy with everything he has ever done in my mouth. He's not in it for the money - my daughter had eye teeth that were not dropping into place and another dentist had said she needed braces. Dr. Park said it was ok to wait a year and see, there was no reason to jump into braces. Her teeth dropped into place on their own. He is consistently patient, extremely concientious, and I have NEVER had a problem with ANY filling. When a night guard didn't fit right, he made another one for free. I would recommend him to anyone and will see him as long as he's practicing. FANTASTIC dentist.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

This Doctor took over my old dentists practice. Suddenly I have to have lot of fillings replaced and when finished, they are rough, sharp and he has to go back sometimes three times to try to smooth them out. Very poor workmanship in my opinion. Also very rough when working on your teeth.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012