Ratings for Dr. William D. Wright

Dr Wright was genuine and took the necessary time to give me an explainlation I could understand. He was straight forward and precise. I trust him with my life and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Wright is a very careing person. He treats you like a person not a dollar sign. I trust this man with my life anytime.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Wright is one of the most caring physicians I have come across in a long time. He has helped my family by restoring health and keeping us educated. I am very thankful for all this doctor has done for me. I do not run into old-school medicine and care for patients like I did with Dr. Wright. I have sent many friends and family his way, and we have all had a wonderful experience. Dr. Wright, thank you!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

I had a heartby-pass 3-18-1992 and I started to have chest pain and breathing probulems and Dr. Wright saved my life ,I also developed high blood pressure & he became my Doctor. He is very knowledgeable & the kindness man I've ever known. I have the utmost respect to this Doctor. Donald Burch

flag | Submitted February 15, 2010

My husband had a heart attack 3-18-1999 he was lifeflighted to Oklahoma City from Ponca City Dr. Wright saved my husbands life ,I also developed high blood pressure & he became my Doctor. We have been traveling to him ever since first every 3month up to every 6months. He is very knowledgeable & the kindness man I've ever known. I have sure respect to this Doctor. Linda Robinson

flag | Submitted January 2, 2010

Dr. Wright is a great doctor. He cares for his patients on a personal level. His office staff and hospital staff are WONDERFUL. It all feels like a personal experience. He has literally saved my Dad several times!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

DR, Wright is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and works hard to find the problem.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Dr. William D. Wright's Credentials

• Univ Of Ok Coll Of Med, Oklahoma City Ok 73190 (Grad. 1988)