Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya

Dr. Modhulika is a very efficient doctor. She is confident and explained all my doubts with lot of explanation which really put my mind at peace. I went to her after a miscarriage and she was very optimistic and encouraging. I have a baby girl through normal delivery now and had a good pregnancy because of her expertise and patience. She made sure all the necessary scans and tests are done and never gave any unnecessary tests to be done. I felt pretty confident during my pregnancy as she was always answering my doubts with explanation and optimism.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

We were going to Cloud nine hospital and our doc is great Modulika Bhattacharya...she will not let you sit even for 10mns and she didn't recommend U/S for ultrasound after 5month U/S, every time she is busy and telling everything goes normal..only because of her negligence we lost our baby at 34 weeks simply because of my wife's low amniotic fluid..they want only money money money..they will not see the basic things, we devastated totally..i have all supportings with me..please for your baby care dont go to big hospitals as they will not look you personally, everytime you go there, you will be the new to them and they will see you as a customer..we wud have save our baby if she recommends us for frequent U/S from third trimster.. we are going through such an immense pain..our last U/S was at 1-Sep-14 and till now she didnt recommend us for U/S, i lost my baby boy at 21-Dec-14, even i tried to call them on that day and they were extreme busy.. Please all, dont go to big hospitals..go to small hospitals near to you home..you will be taken care well ..

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Consulted her during my pregnancy. Liked her a lot.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

The Doctor is quite energetic,with smile which few lack.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr.madhulika..she is an excellent gynec I have ever met since I am in bangalore. She is very practical and makes sure you feel comfortable. She is very kind and understanding. I am suffering from pcods and thyroid frm past 4 yrs and i am getting my treatment frm her since then.Now I am 7 weeks pregnant without any IUI r IVF procedures. Very helpful and a knowledgable doctor to trust upon.thank you doctor.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Very good and polite doctor. Found her counselling and clearing our doubts. indeed she reended her friend in Indore as we belong to Indore. Experience was great.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Madhulika Bhattacharya's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Modhulika is a very efficient doctor. She is confident and explained all my doubts with lot of explanation which really put my mind at peace. I went to her ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Very Rude and does not bother to answer your questions. Its better you avoid her. I met her because the Doc I was checking went on a vacation."

June 5, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "We were going to Cloud nine hospital and our doc is great Modulika Bhattacharya...she will not let you sit even for 10mns and she didn't recommend U/S for ultra..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Consulted her during my pregnancy. Liked her a lot."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Ignore if you can, find somebody else from same hospital. Spends very little time going over things. I would like my doc to have a more pleasant bedside manner..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very good gynaecologist. You can leave behind all your tensions if she is your gynae"

November 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The Doctor is quite energetic,with smile which few lack."

October 28, 2014
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Waste of money and time to consult her. If you want to kill your baby go forward."

October 14, 2014