Ratings for Dr. Judy Baird

If Dr. Baird is your doctor expect not to see her. I have commonly heard that she is "not seeing patients today." I met her and she didn't even look at me and sent me on my way with a problem. She has as they say in the medical world "no bedside manner." You will only see residents that are on her staff if she is your doctor. Why have a doctor if they are not seeing patients. My family also sees her and important paperwork got screwed up because she did not look over it and one of her residents filled it out incorrectly potentially causing more issues for my family. I had an important medical test that they did not give me the results. I found out the results were inconclusive from my specialist who got my records from Stone Church and she ran the test again for me. I have had blood tests go missing more than once and the lab always gets blamed. The management is poor at Stone Church Clinic. I will say that the reception staff is always nice and tries really hard to help me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014