You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Tim Darsaut

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Amazing DR ive worked with him for a few years and am now a patient of his and being on this side is scary but he is amazing and supportive everytime we talk. I would recommend him 100% on both a patient and a professional level.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Darsaut clipped my brain aneurysm Jan 3, 2013. A day I will never forget. I will also never forget how incredibly knowledgable and confident he was. I felt like I was in the best hands I could be for this surgery and I think I was right. Being 29 at the time, he even tried to make sure the scar wouldn't go past my hairline (although it seems like a small thing, it meant a lot to me). I will be forever thankful to Dr Darsaut!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

Dr. Darsaut took my referral. I had an MRI done and before I left the building, his staff called me with an appointment. I seen him and he very carefully explained what was wrong and how he was going to fix the issue. I wouldn't be walking today if it wasn't for him. His mannerism is better than excellent. He is a really caring doctor. Kudo's to him. After surgery he came to see me wanting to know how I was doing and how did I feel. I haven't seen such a caring person like that in a long time. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

An extremely competent caring surgeon ! We will always be grateful & thank God for him. Would not hesitate to recommend this amazing doctor to anyone requiring a neurosurgeon. He's someone very special!

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Darsaut received my referral from my family physician for a severely herniated disk. He took the time to call me personally on a Friday evening and ask me to come for urgent surgery over the weekend. He met me in emerg and did his own assessment and admitting. His bedside manner was great and very friendly. Dr Darsaut took the time to explain what was happening, drew 2 different diagrams and answered all my questions. Dr Darsaut took the time to check in on me while I was waiting for a surgery time and did his due diligence in making a case to have my surgery as soon as possible. My follow up apt was fast and he was on time despite warning me there are usually long wait times in the clinic. I can't say thank you enough for the personal care.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Amazing surgeon! Saved my wife... She had a DAVF that ruptured sometime in the evening... I am very thankful to have met dr. Darsaut and can't express my deepest gratitude

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

Dr. Tim Darsaut's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has kept in touch with us even after my mother's brain surgery! Thank you for helping her through this uncertain time."

February 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing DR ive worked with him for a few years and am now a patient of his and being on this side is scary but he is amazing and supportive everytime we talk. I..."

February 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darsaut clipped my brain aneurysm Jan 3, 2013. A day I will never forget. I will also never forget how incredibly knowledgable and confident he was. I felt l..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent neurosurgeon. I have had several issues and he has fixed them all. Great to have him as my doctor."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darsaut is a great doctor. He is kind and explains everything. I am fortunate to have such a caring doctor. I highly recommend him."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Darsaut took my referral. I had an MRI done and before I left the building, his staff called me with an appointment. I seen him and he very carefully explai..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing doctor .Save my life (aneurysm) .Recommend DR Darsaut this amazing neurosurgeon."

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "An extremely competent caring surgeon ! We will always be grateful & thank God for him. Would not hesitate to recommend this amazing doctor to anyone requirin..."

January 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Darsaut received my referral from my family physician for a severely herniated disk. He took the time to call me personally on a Friday evening and ask me to..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing surgeon! Saved my wife... She had a DAVF that ruptured sometime in the evening... I am very thankful to have met dr. Darsaut and can't express my deepe..."

October 6, 2014