Ratings for Dr. Tim Darsaut

DR Darsaut saved my life - braine surgery .Amazing Neurosurgeon

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

BEST EVER !!!! AND HIS STAFF ARE AMAZING ...... HE SAVED MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY IS GREATFULL

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Amazing. Caring, respectful, honest and up front. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

This man saved my moms life. Respectful, kind, helpful and made time to explain EVERYTHING. I owe this man everything, he saved my mom.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

My wife had a massive stroke in May of 2015, since then she has had a few setbacks Dr.Darsaut has been there every step of the way explaining and answering all our questions. Fantastic Doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

He has kept in touch with us even after my mother's brain surgery! Thank you for helping her through this uncertain time.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

Amazing DR ive worked with him for a few years and am now a patient of his and being on this side is scary but he is amazing and supportive everytime we talk. I would recommend him 100% on both a patient and a professional level.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Dr Darsaut clipped my brain aneurysm Jan 3, 2013. A day I will never forget. I will also never forget how incredibly knowledgable and confident he was. I felt like I was in the best hands I could be for this surgery and I think I was right. Being 29 at the time, he even tried to make sure the scar wouldn't go past my hairline (although it seems like a small thing, it meant a lot to me). I will be forever thankful to Dr Darsaut!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

Excellent neurosurgeon. I have had several issues and he has fixed them all. Great to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr Darsaut is a great doctor. He is kind and explains everything. I am fortunate to have such a caring doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015