Ratings for Dr. Anthony David Attwell

Dr. Attwell has been my family doctor for over 20 years now and has nursed me through several major health crises, the latest of which was triple bypass open heart surgery. I always feel he has my best interests at heart and is interested in me as a person and not just as a health event. I trust Dr. Attwell's judgement and he listened to me as well. I feel very lucky to be a part of his practice. I wish him and his family good health.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2014

I have been going to see David since I was ten years old and I simply don't trust anyone as much as I trust him. He is so helpful and he is such a good listener. He speaks with confidence when he gives you suggestions that could help you. He is very kind and thorough. His receptionist, Sheila is very busy but she handles it all beautifully. Because he is such a good doctor though, his appointments are booked up to no end. He often has locum doctors filling in for him and wait times for your appointment can be quite lengthy. He never rushes you even if he has ten other people to see. When you're in the room, you are always his first priority. I adore David and his staff!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013